TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Top Chef Kentucky

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Top Chef Kentucky users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 04, 2019Seamonkey25 01-04-19  1:05 pm
Archive through January 11, 2019Sadiesmom25 01-11-19  9:34 pm
Archive through February 26, 2019Cass_cat25 02-26-19  10:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
So happy Kelsey won!! She was hands down the BEST:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was happy with final two and especially happy with Kelsey winning.

Each of them were impressive in working with their teams, professional and decisive.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This seemed to be one of those rare seasons where everyone genuinely liked everyone and you didn't see a lot of snarky comments in their confessionals.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Except for their treatment of Brother...

To me... it says a lot about a person's character in situations like that.

There were several cheftestants that I was VERY happy to see go...

Glad Kelsey won, glad Kelsey and Sarah had a genuine friendship. It was nice to see 2 women at the end who were happy and supportive of each other.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I get that they were pissed that they brought Brother back into the competition. Just as in Survivor, I hate when they bring back previous contestants to compete with newbies.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So who won fan favorite?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but why be mad at Brother when he did nothing wrong. It's fine to not like the twist... but blame TPTB, not the poor returning player.

What is any returning player to ANY show supposed to do... say Thanks but No Thanks??

That's not realistic... and I only HOPE those that pitched a fit are asked to come back to another season.

There have been returning players coming back on Top Chef for quite some time... and more often than not they are gracious... again... I think it says a lot about someone's character.

while I like the winner and the final 2... this cast has been one of my least favorite Top Chef casts... there were a few gems for me... but for the most part... no! The fact that I really didn't care for most of the cast made their eliminations enjoyable for me... I call it... Karma!

I think at the end of the day... if we were to treat people the way we would like to be treated then I think the world would be a better place. Corny... I know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW9cuta7mdE

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I see that Kelsey not only won but also won fan favorite.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
We only saw a few minutes of their reactions in their confessionals. I think it was a natural gut reaction. I don't remember seeing anyone treat him badly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm a firm believer (regardless of what competition show it is) that the cast should either be all newbies or all veterans - never a mixture. It's not fair to the newbies because the veterans will always have an upper hand. I know I'm not alone in this sentiment because Jeff Probst has been getting shredded on social media for bringing back four players on Survivor.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I completely agree with you Lexie...

although the 1 time I enjoyed watching a veteran/newbie cast was watching Boston Rob completely mist his tribe...

regarding the reaction of Brother... let's just say obviously something REALLY grated my last nerve... probably compounded because Brother is one of my favs... so I'm pretty defensive in regards to him.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Oh... and Dan... in Big Brother... I could watch Dan's funeral house meeting every day and never get tired of it... He is the Mist Master!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... I'll give you that Dan's funeral was pretty awesome

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Brother being treated badly. 😵

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I was good with either Kelsey or Sarah winning. I didn't know they had a Fan Favourite though

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: