TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 27: Archive through November 14, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... from reading that article, it sounded like they didn't want to acknowledge Bachelor Nation for keeping Joe in the competition.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Joe had better go tonight. Otherwise this season was a joke.

Judges, give him the scores he deserves no matter how low.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Double elimination tonight!!

Everybody doing two dances tonight. Not all have danced their second.

Juan Pablo & Cheryl deservedly got 10 10 10 for both dances.

Evanna & Keo have danced once. Deservedly 10 10 10

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Joe & Jenna and Juan Pablo & Cheryl eliminated.

Juan Pablo & Cheryl???!!!!!!!!!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Joe got some 8’s tonight. Greatly improved but he’s no competition for the other teams.
Juan Pablo/Cheryl are the winners in my book. Len said if they get eliminated tonight “he’ll go home and rub his walnuts!” Too funny. They have a score of 60. Two perfect dances.
Evanna/Keo....58.
Milo/Whitney....55
Alexis/Alan...58
Double elimination. In jeopardy Joe/Jenna and Alexis/Alan and Juan Pablo/Cheryl.
Eliminated Joe/Jenna and Juan Pablo/Cheryl.
Everyone is shocked. Boooooooooooo!!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
That's it for me and this show. For a fantastic dancer like Juan Pablo to be eliminated and much less talented dancers stay? It's just completely wrong. No justice there at all. Ruins this show for me completely. I demand a recount.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I can't believe Juan Pablo was eliminated!! Did put a damper on the season for me.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, I’m done also. What a shame. But, at least, Joe is finally gone. I’m voting for Keo for the win.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The same thing happened to Gilles Marini. He was the best that season and I think came in second to a gymnast. Cheryl was his coach then too, I think. She’s the best.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is pretty surprising but it doesn't ruin the show for me. There are three very good teams left and all the contestants and pros have been very nice this season. Everyone is giving it their best.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was disappointed when Gilles didn't win.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Other than Bobby & Sharna, the three remaining are pretty even. I have been impressed with Evanna & Keo the past three weeks. Evanna (& Keo) is beautiful to watch. Something "clicked" for Evanna.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was stunned last night. Juan Pablo was my favorite to win. He was sooooooo easy on the eyes. And that Argentine Tango was EVERYYYYYTHING!!!

After having a rough first couple of seasons, Keo is finally able to show why he is the South African champion now that he has a contestant who he can choreograph.

I'll be shocked if they ever cast anyone from The Bachelor franchise ever again.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
On the contrary, I think that they probably feel that casting Joe was a huge success. The fact that he stayed in the competition as long as he did despite his obvious lack of dancing ability is indicative of his charm and appeal to many viewers.

I'm happy to see Keo and Evanna do so well. Some nice redemption for Keo who has seemingly developed more people skills. Evanna just seems like a nice person.

I'm also happy that none of the final four are particularly big stars. No big sports names, etc.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Quite a few decent dancers went home before Joe (thanks to the voting power of Bachelor Nation). I like the guy but he should have been gone week one.

Basically, every elimination each week was a "surprise elimination" because it wasn't him.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I think they need to institute a Judges Save on this show so travesties like this do not happen ever again. Whether or not everyone left, save Bobby and Sharna, are equal or not, Juan Pablo has gotten perfect scores for the last 3 weeks.

I'm glad Keo has finally gotten his nose out of his own glory and focused on his partner for a change, and Evanna dances well. Still, unless Juan Pablo had some major catastrophe none of them were going to beat him.

Need to lobby for a judges save.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
See, I thought Milo was a shoo in to win. Still do.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that the judges are there to guide and influence the viewers but like all TV shows it is about what the viewers like and what motivates them to watch. As good as Juan Pablo was at dancing and as frustrating as it is for his fans, he must not have connected with enough viewers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, if there was ever a show that needed a "judges' save," it would be this one.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Exactly Jimmer! Unfair as this travesty is, with Juan Pablo's elimination, at the end of the day, it's a popularity contest. For instance, I never 'connected' with him. And as much as Bobby is dreadful as a dancer he is such a charmer that I look forward to seeing him each week, although I don't want him to win, and hope Milo or one of the others do. Glad that Joe is finally GONE.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with everyone who thinks the judges should have more input. Change it to a dance-off with the Bottom Two and let the judges decide like they do on Strictly come dancing.

I'm so unimpressed with Bobby Bones, but yet he stays. It's not right or entertaining.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I disagree with you about Bobby Bones, Cricket. I think he's very likeable and entertaining. He's having so much fun and has improved a lot. It's just fun watching him enjoy himself so much. (Remember Mischa Barton and how miserable she looked when she was on? That was not entertaining. I was so glad--as was she--when she was sent home.)

I thought for sure the top 2 would be Milo and Juan Pablo. We were absolutely shocked that he went home last night. I felt especially bad since his parents were there and had to share in his disappointment. They were so proud of him and his perfect scores. That's just not right!

Milo or Evanna for the win!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I do sometimes wonder if some people still have problems with Cheryl and her remarks about past partners. Particularly her remarks about Ian Ziering.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Bobby. But I agree that judges scores should count more than they appear to. But maybe these shocking eliminations make for good tv?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought of that as well, Jmm.