TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2018 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Already?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Can't wait. Loved last season esp.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't have a link now, but on her twitter Jackie is divorced and living in Phoenix.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
A new series started today. While I don’t understand why anyone would engage in such an experiment, I do find it interesting.
Maybe they do it for the money, TV time and the free wedding and awesome honeymoon.
Who knows maybe I would have signed up if the had these scripted reality shows in my day.

As a parent, being so much older and wiser, 🙄 I probably would have ducked taped my child in the basement and twacted them in the head until they came to their senses.🤗🤗🤔🤔🤪🤪

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol FB ;)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can understand why the 36 yr old is doing the show. She wants a baby and she needs to hurry. Skip the courting stage and go straight to marriage. Which brings me to wonder how much it costs to freeze ones eggs, seems that would be easier.
Interesting to see why the one girl gets detained at the airport and what she lied about.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
some people do want TV careers - some probably need money. why the others do it is outside my personal mind set. Knowing the history of this show, it could be a set up with an axe murderer
that preview with the guy with the stained shirt certainly seemed to have a moment that would make me nervous.
on my honeymoon, getting back into the US, I was held back while my husband passed, apparently I looked "strange" when they asked me where I was born and they just kept asking me a lot of questions. I imagine I was distracted because it was taking forever to get through the customs. They asked if I bought anything back to this country and I said "I wish" - heh, we were so broke, had so little money, could buy nothing, had to skip meals while we were there.

you are very sensible Firebird.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, spoiler for the new season.

I don't think this ever actually comes out on the show. This is why Mia was detained at the airport (at the end of the first episode.)

https://madamenoire.com/1032951/tristan-and-mia-mafs/

Seriously, do they not VET these people? How could they not have known this??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Karuuna, I think they stopped the vetting process after the first season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Heck they didn't even test the men for std s the second year.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I would think criminal charges would come up....geez, run a background check!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
And she acts like such a shy innocent little girl on the show. What a faker she is. I’m shocked. And her father was soo tough with Tristan when they talked.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Interesting article. I wonder about the oldest woman too, she said she was embarrassed of the fact that new husband may know her ex from the gym.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Funny how her dad acts like she is a little innocent and he will slay anyone who brings any harm to her. Run Tristan now while you still can.

I don’t hold much hope for the 36 year old and her hubby. The last thing I heard her say is she hoped for a honeymoon baby. If I were her hubby I would wonder, does she want me or just a baby.

The third couple is really cute and I hope they will come together but I think she is strong and wonder why he doesn’t get along with his family.

I would not want to “ sleep together “ the first night. I would be thinking how many people has he “sleep” with hours after meeting them. I would also wonder, since I don’t know him,if they think it’s something that their wife owes them.

;

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, on the most recent show, Mia is saying that all the charges are false, that someone stole her car, and somehow got her boyfriend's credit card. Not sure how that explains the stalking charges....

and the mug shot in Louisiana...

ETA and she says she barely knows the guy she was accused of stalking. something doesn't add up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes , and she doesn't sound all that convincing when she claims innocence.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Tristan seems like a real sweetheart. I feel so bad for him. I did not believe Mia much.

Dave I’m not sure of seems he really likes being on TV. I wonder if Amber just so wants to be married and have a baby so much she is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Bobby and Danielle are cute together. He was such a gentleman about the heights. The stay at home with babies could be an issue but a lot of people change their minds after the babies actually arrive.

I think only Bobby and Danielle, are the only ones to have a good chance so far

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Mia told Tristan the truth about her relationship with her former boyfriend. All is forgiven and they seem happy and are going to stay together and hopefully live happily ever after.
Bobby and Danielle consummated their marriage and as long as their marriage is a two way street and she can keep her career, all will go well.
Dave and Amber are never going to make it. Their sex may be good but that does not make a marriage. Wait till they get home and face the ex boyfriend at the gym. Uncomfortable is an understatement.
At least this show is not a train wreck like 90 Day Fiancé.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
How old are MIA and Tristan?

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
They are in their 20's

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Dave and Amber will stay married. He likes being on Tv I think he has been on every episode of the in-depth show. She is high maintenance. He already said if he knew she dated the guy he knew he would not have married her. She is really needy. Has lots of stuff and doesn’t want to meet his friends because she already has friends and doesn’t need anymore.

Bobby and Danielle seem to be doing good. The money thing could be a problem. He is a saver and keeps to a budget. She is a spender and doesn’t pay attention to the budget. He wants a stay at home with the kids girl. She doesn’t want to do that and she doesn’t cook.

Tristan and Mia started off rocky. I like Tristan and still worry for him. Mia said she could not sleep with him then when she got busted changed her mind. If she stalked some dude she only dated a few times it is a big red flag to me. Bet Tristan mom is going to be unhappy with her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dave is very controlling & rigid, and Amber is a free spirit. I can't say if it will last, because I've seen some odd couples stay together for life - but it's going to be rocky.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
people learn to cook. that should not be a problem.
I think I have cracks in my fortitude, after the first few shows I could not watch again,. so I read here to keep up. I am curious, but not enough to watch the same scene 5 or 6 times.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Sadismom I agree I didn’t learn to cook until five years after I was married. Bobby cooks he can teach her.
Everyone on the show keeps telling her how she won the lottery and how perfect he is. No one is perfect so I’m wondering when his not so perfect comes out.
None of them have had a real argument yet.