TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Get a Room! (Bravo)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Home Improvement: Get a Room! (Bravo) users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I hope we get more! I’m entertained with this show! Starring Carson and Thom (originally seen on Fab 5)

Carson has been on talk shows discussing his background with Ralph Lauren, and now we’re learning of Thomas work in design, he really is awesome!

(Bravo has been re running the Fab 5, what a show before it’s time, I love it so much better than the remake)

First show aired tonight, I’m tuning in for more!
http://www.bravotv.com/get-a-room-with-carson-thom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reader thanks for posting this, I had't heard about this show and I managed to catch the tail end of one show and then another one.

I really enjoyed it. Some of the colors were a little crazy to me, I am sure they are complimentary on the color wheel, LOL.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The gold wallpaper was a bit “disco” for me! 🤣

I did like how they took such a large room with a huge echo and create such livable spaces

But. Seriously the prices for the chairs? 😱. Go to ikea! 🤣

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: