TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through October 01, 2018 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
These 3 couples are a total mess. Manila may have a chance but Nigeria and Columbia, no way. It’s a farce for those two couples.
Darcy and Jesse are soo wrong for each other. It depends on how bad he wants to come to the USA permanently and be a stepfather to 2 teeners.
Paul is crazy and a momma’s boy. Will she let him get married in Brazil??
I feel for Rachel. She desperately wants a father for her daughter and a good man for herself. He seems like a nice guy but who knows!! I certainly don’t.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So IMO last night's show was rather boring. Jessie and Darcey - lather, rinse, repeat. I must say however that I am less empathetic to Darcey because quite honestly she instigates most of the arguments. Of course he's a major D-Bag but she has to own her own part of what goes on between them. I think unless a man is giving her 24-7 attention that she feels neglected, and manipulating him into a fight and then the "passionate" makeup sessions seems to feed her needs. It is a yucky dynamic in a relationship.

Tarik - honey - just go ahead and propose to the beautiful Hazel - you deserve her just for being a schmuck. You want to purchase a bride - well there she is. I just hope the price tag isn't too high.

Ricky - I felt sorry for you for a while but now you are just making yourself more pathetic and needy. You have a wonderful child back at home who needs a dad who is present for her...go home! You are a nice guy...look at a woman who is as sweet as you are instead of a calendar centerfold and you might have some luck in the love department!

Paul...what can you say?

Rachel...ditto. I like her, I like him. But does he want to move to America? Quite honestly I thought he was very honest with her about why he didn't feel the term "dada" was that important but she doesn't want to hear it because she wants the fairy tale...and why haven't they gone and done karaoke? Get that magic back in the music!

Angela...OHMYGOSH! She's a steamroller running wild in Nigeria. I would be very afraid if I lived in that country while she is there because she could easily start a civil war because of her ignorance. She's very scary.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Darcy’s twin sister is much prettier than Darcy. She has a youthful look and not looking stressed out. I think she brings on most of her own problems and if Jesse wants to spend time in the US I have a spare bedroom and I could set his straight in no time. He’s young, pampered, very very cute and knows it. He’s a spoiled brat. But, damn, he’s sexy.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think part of Darcey's issue is the way she pulls her hair back so tight that it almost pulls at her face!

Jesse is a beautiful man. Too bad he knows it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Darcy uses Botox and her sister probably doesn't.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
This show is BEFORE the 90 days & has been for the people that don't make it to the US for the main series.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I see Jorge was sentenced to 2.5 yrs in prison which is not bad, considering. Antisa plans to stay with him.
Jessie and Darcy are exhausting.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, the recap on realitytea.com of last night's 90 Day Fiance' was just too much...I'm barely containing myself from laughing out loud...which wouldn't be great since I'm at work! In the world of 90 Day Fiance' - which consists of one horrible relationship after another - last night was a true treasure trove! My personal favorite was Angela crying (can't remember the exact quote) because Michael made an **-ing fool out of her - and me thinking "Nope, you did that all by yourself!"

Don't even get me started on Jesse and Darcey. The car ride from hell from Connecticut to New York...can you imagine being trapped in a vehicle with either of these two? I'm surprised the car just didn't veer itself off the road by itself to escape!

And that new girl, Marta? You know, the Catholic 3rd generation stripper (what a family legacy...but at least the girl is willing to support herself) who is flying to Algeria to meet with the Conservative Muslim? I don't have to consult with a psychic to see this not ending well!

And Jon (after reading the Reality Tea synopsis for the last couple of weeks I've found myself obsessing to watch and see if he blinks) doesn't find anything wrong with the "open" relationships (you know - where she has a husband or a boyfriend) that he has had in the past. That might just be a deal breaker...but Rachel is too desperate for a baby daddy for that to happen (or at least a karaoke partner).

Geesh...I hope this season doesn't end anytime soon.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jon did clarify that his open relationships were "friends with benefits", which is not that unusual these days. He didn't consider them committed relationships. And he did reassure Rachel that she is "the one", and did everything he could to let her know that was in his past.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is true but it is obvious that these two people come from a different perspective on life and relationships. It will be interesting to see whether their lives mesh well together...and of course that is all dependent on whether he will be able to come to the US (somehow I feel like he will ultimately be coming across the pond eventually).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think their biggest obstacle is the distance.

The rest of them, sheesh. Did they mention the argument between Paul and Karine, and Karine leaving and saying she wanted a divorce? hey, we could see that coming! LOL

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, they went into detail on that...although I have a bit of a difference of opinion. I think the fault in Paul and Karine's relationship also lies in Karine's immaturity as much as it does on Paul being an idiot (and maybe an arsonist). She seems very childish and entitled to me and I also think her parents need to explain to her that she needs to communicate with her husband instead of running away every time she gets mad at him. Oh well, perhaps her upcoming doctor's visit will make her learn that she's going to have to grow up despite herself.

Don't get me wrong. There are volumes about what is wrong with Paul, but in this circumstance I think there is fault on both sides.

AND I FORGOT ABOUT ICKY RICKY AND XIMENA! I'm on Team Ximena all the way (and I must say, as a serial watcher of Botched I am amazed at what a great nose job she got!).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed why Karini is mad but I was thinking she was being immature and her mother doesn’t help matters. I’m team Paul.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She's mad because her family members (brothers) came in and ate all their groceries without asking and Paul went nuts about it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did Jesse say he found out something about Darcey that was truly disgusting? And if so, did he ever say what it was?
I don't blame Paul about being mad about the groceries.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
We have to wait until next week to find out what Jesse found out about Darcey. Nigeria had a big fight, as usual, but have made up. All he wants is to get to America. Not love but sex, money and America.
Columbia is all good now that he told her the truth about why he was there in the first place....for another woman. The Philippines is just crazy....she just wants a trip to America but she did tell him that she “loves him”.
Jon can’t get a visa to come to the USA soo Rachel is going to get married in the UK but it still may take up to 3 yrs before Jon can get here. I don’t know what she is going to do about her daughter who she has shared custody with and whose father won’t let her leave here. Rachel picked out a wedding gown.
BIG NEWS....Karine is PREGNANT !!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel and Jon are going to live apart. Rachel's wedding gown was quite lovely and very appropriate for her and what seems to be her style. I don't know how secure she is in his ability to remain faithful during their separation...and how soon do you think it will be before she pops out another baby?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m 5 yrs older than my husband, but these love stories where the woman is quite a bit older than the man are just temporary. I think Nigeria is all a big hoax. I do think there was lust between Jesse and Darcy but in the end it won’t last. I’m not sure what the guy with the Philipino girl sees in her. Can’t stand manipulative Karini and her mother. Don’t know what to say about Columbia and UK.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Except from Reality Tea…made me LOL at work…https://www.realitytea.com/2018/09/24/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-recap-expecting-the-unexpected/

"At least Michael gets to clock her one in the car, lifting a duffel bag over her mouth-breathing face as she sleeps and SLAMMING IT DIRECTLY INTO HER HEAD. "I'm gonna get a black eye!" Angela shouts. Michael's like "What black GUY?" Angela's all, "No, a black EYE!" And oh my god, you guys – we need to pause this recap so I can pull myself together. I AM DECEASED"

...and her talking about that poor, overworked pink top of Angela's - I remember thinking to myself last night that I was sick of seeing Angela's breasts - glad to know I'm not the only one!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes I think a breast reduction would be in order.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did you all see that Angela's daughter has been charged with several counts of child molestation. She's had sex with a 16 yr old.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Beyond yuck!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody watch the "live" show last night - could that woman be any ruder? Where did they get her - at the home for bottom of the basement reality show hosts? When she was talking to the girl from Haiti she was so obnoxious that I wanted to slap her through the television.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She did last season also. She's awful.

And why did they even do that show? It had no one who had been on the show except Abbie.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I totally agree. Although I did like seeing Abbie, who apparently has matured somewhat and gotten rid of the two sleezy men who were ... I'm not sure exactly what they were doing but they were definitely sleezy.