TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 27: Archive through October 08, 2018 users admin

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The opening number was fantastic.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I wasn't all that wowed by DeMarcus and Lindsay. They got 8s. Certainly wasn't a 9 or 10 dance from any judge.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I deleted this season from my DVR. Have been watching The Voice live and after seeing Gleb was the first out decided to skip the season. Miss the old pros and none of the "stars" interest me.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Danielle and Artem were eliminated tonight. She wouldn't go far, but you could see her getting more comfortable and confident and enjoying it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do a lot of fast forwarding during the result show, but have chosen this over The Voice so far. Tonight I can record both.

I had no intention of watching the junior version and just read a couple of those participating, which made it even less likely I'd be that hard up.

I still enjoy many of the adult dancers..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I only watched the first hour because I have a lot going on with my DVR on Tuesday night. Who were the bottom three couples?

T.I.A.

Ruthamc

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ruthamc a private message Print Post    
There was a bottom two of Dannielle and Artem and Emma and John.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ruth!

(Bachelor Nation must be voting in full force to keep Grocery Store Joe in the competition)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree! He hasn't even been in danger yet, and I think he's the worst dancer of them all. Doesn't show much winning personality either. Erin was giving him a hard time last night for always giving her one word answers when she tries to interview him. I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

I also thought Nancy would be among the first to go, but apparently there are enough people who remember The Facts of Life to vote for her.

I think Bobby Bones and Milo are my favorites, cause they both seem to be having so much fun and just enjoying the experience. Nice to see Milo's mom sitting in the front row with a giant grin on her face. I would be the same!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did Tom say bottom two, or in jeopardy? In jeopardy includes the couple going, but may also include couples to get their voting fans voting.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I thought he said bottom two

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sometimes he does.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually found Joe a little boring on BIP. If it weren't for Jordan and Chris, Joe would have been a total snoozefest. Jordan made both Joe and Chris fun to be around.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Once again, I agree with you, Lexie.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Dancing with the stars junior. Is coming up. I hope they don't not put those young girls in inappropriate outfits.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I just watched the first episode of Juniors. I thought it was very well done. The judges scored fairly and gave good advice to the dancers. No inappropriate costumes on the young ladies.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched the juniors show expecting to be unimpressed, but were pleasantly surprised. Some of those kids are amazing and so darn cute!!! I can't stand Honey Boo Boo and can't believe she wasn't voted out first. We thought the addition of the adult pros made this show so much more enjoyable. Another Arnold sister (Lindsey from DWTS). How many are there??? And Jenna's neice. Fun show.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
The junior kids were so cute and so excited to be there. I’m so excited for the rest of the season!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
WEEEEEEEEEEE. (Is that how you spell it?)

Juan Pablo & Cheryl -- samba 10 10 10

IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
IT WAS HOT HOT HOT....I agree Color!
I just had to watch it a second time. Don’t do that often....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
In jeopardy Brandon/Tinashe and Nancy/Val.
Nancy/Val eliminated.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Evanna & Keo's Viennese waltz was as beautiful and dramatic as Juan Pablo & Cheryl's samba was hot! Evanna & Keo (Keo!) got 9 9 9.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am blown away that Mary Lou had surgery six weeks prior to the 84 summer games.

I was there for every single routine and she was simply amazing and rock solid.

That was a memorable year for me too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There were some good dances tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tonight Tom did not say bottom two. Just that one of these couples had the lowest combination of votes.

They must want to get people voting for Tinashe.