TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars- Season 27: Archive through October 02, 2018 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I like Sharna too. At the beginning of the package yesterday when Sharna met Bobby, she was wearing a hat/cap. Short hair under it looked particularly bad.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No way! Gleb is so adorable. I'm so disappointed. Horrible first eviction.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I can watch the Juniors show. Already I felt an overload of sweetness (not the good kind) just watching the cast. Absolutely cannot stand Honey Boo Boo. Why do they keep putting that awful little girl on TV????

Sad to see Nikki go home first tonight, but I felt it would be a tossup between her and Nancy. I think Nancy will be next.

Grocery Store Joe is a terrible dancer, but he is really a nice guy and has a lot of fans (not saying I thought he should stay). I think when he said he was quitting last night, he was mostly joking, but he was frustrated. Don't think he really meant it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ever Bachelor fan must have voted for Joe for him to be safe. I was shocked that Alexis was in the bottom six. I guess her 12.8 million followers didn't translate into voters.

I also don't think he wanted to quit. He just said it out of frustration.

And the first hour of this show was a complete waste of time.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
As long as there's a two hour Tuesday night show I think the Juniors are gonna get promoed I don't care for the Juniors. Won't be watching Sunday nights.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whoever thought we would want to watch a bunch of children dancing should be fired. I'm not wasting my precious DVR space (or time) on that show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was Nikki the stand up comedian?

Ditto on the children. I didn't watch SYTYCD when they had the junior's edition and I will not watch DWTS. I have so much other stuff that I would rather watch.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Nikki was the comedian (she has also done some acting).

With respect to the Juniors, I may look at it but as others have said, there are a lot of shows to watch and not enough time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Here I go swimming Upstream again. LOL but I'm looking forward to at least checking out the junior version. I like what we saw last night I thought it was fun. Yeah fascinated about the Honey Boo Boo kid and curious how she's fitting in with the rest of them. And the Palin kid. Looks like a nice kid but what a legacy he has or should I say a burden.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Meh on the result- didn't like how they did the entire show last night (and I think they wanted to protect Joe, so that's why they didn't have everyone dance last night).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah but Wilson. Wasn't that the BOTTOM six? So as bad as Joe's score was Monday night, he wasn't even in the bottom six.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm astonished that Joe is so popular. He's a likeable enough guy but obviously there is a big audience that moves from watching the Bachelor franchise to watching Dancing With the Stars. Nice for ABC.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is because of the number of Bachelors and Bachelorettes who go on DWTS or hope to.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is amazing is Joe was eliminated on the first night of Becca's season. Most first-night eliminations ride off into oblivion (they aren't even invited to the "Tell All" shows), but women fell in love with Joe and were pissed off at Becca for eliminating him. Then he went on BIP and became friends with Jordan and Chris and the rest is history.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I hope that he can do better on Dancing With the Stars. It's tough for a non-celebrity "celebrity" because they aren't used to dealing with all the attention and pressure. Plus they may not be as artistic or physically skilled or quick witted. So it can be a tough road. Great, fun opportunity though!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think the reason so many Bach/ette watchers follow over to DWTS is that, once the Bach/ette season is over, there's a giant hole in our Monday nights. I got hooked on DWTS trying to fill that hole, and then found I really enjoyed DWTS. I've even converted my hubby (who can't stand any of the Bach shows). He thinks DWTS is a "feel good" show. It's fun watching people with no dance experience grow in skill and confidence over the few weeks of the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had to post sooner than I wanted, as my patient was done and she is one who doesn't linger.

I think Grocery Store Joe was popular even though he was sent home night one. Some viewers hoped he would be the next Bachelor, which was unlikely, considering his early exit.

Then I gather he was on BIP.

He certainly has a winning smile.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't perceive holes in my schedule.. I record shows and usually have a critical situation where I have to work to watch shows and delete to make room for more recordings.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
FYI - The Junior dancer (star, not pro) that also sang on the show last night was none other than MacKenzie Zeigler from Dance Moms. She is Maddie Zeigler's little sister and was such a good acrobatic dancer on Abby's dance team. I cannot believe how much her looks have changed in the last couple of years. She is no longer that cute little ball of fire she was on Dance Moms. With her dance background she should run away with the win on the new show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw 2 other dancers that were on dance moms

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ditto Seamonkey. Although I did watch the finale of Big Brother in real time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I try to watch in real time.. with Big Brother I just got spoiled here with the excellent screen caps and tweets and posts on east coast time and didn't actually get to watch the entire show until Thursday night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jambee, I agree! I think she is a ringer, way more of a pro dancer than the rest and I think she and Maddie have millions of followers, who will vote

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Boy, everyone is hitting it out of the park tonight!! Lots of 9’s.
The dancing is super, more like week 5-6 or further. Len is being a real grouch tonight.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They have some good ones this season!