TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 24, 2018 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I liked the little boys, but didn’t see either of them in a Vegas show. Creepy girl is creepy but I could see her having a show in Vegas.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think I read that she won A similar show in another country.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was Asia’s got talent.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
They chose people with large internet fan bases to increase eyeballs at live show, but I didn't like magician or High schoolers.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Was surprised, but happy the cats got through. Don't like creepy magician girl either. Thought a couple of times, I've seen better cheerleader acts, and dance teams many times before.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh no! Doesn't Martina watch DWTS?? Golden buzzer used on the "ballroom" couple. Ugh. What a waste of the Buzzer.

Our thoughts exactly, Colordeagua! I was so mad at Martina for the rest of the show. Okay, that woman is doing some amazing things at her age, but I didn't think she was that good. They weren't even dancing, just doing tricks and lifts. It was very disappointing. I don't think she would have gone through at all if Martina hadn't GBed her. Ugh. And one of the other more deserving act might have gone through (one of the little boys--who were both awesome--or the creepy comedian--he made us laugh).

We love Riana (the creepy magician). She's creepy, but her magic tricks are pretty amazing. Hubby says he saw a YouTube of her on some talk show, and she's just a regular girl. Talks and everything. I think she'd be great in a Vegas show--or on a cruise ship!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
If you don't give a spit please vote for the Human Fountain

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I love the fountains. They make me laugh, even if they are kinda gross.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The worst of the bunch tonight, least deserving to go on -- high school dance troupe. They're a big nothing.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree Colordeagua. They gross me out so much I did not watch their performances tonight.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with Mel. I can't stand the Human Fountains. That's just disgusting and gross! I can't believe Howie can even watch that, he's such a germaphobe! We were so icked out, we had to FF thru their whole performance. Just nasty!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The fountains are gross. I FF..

I watched to get the phone number for The Angel City Chorale so I could vote for them.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i just wished the Angel City Chorale had not done This is Me... yes i will listen to it anywhere but the children's choir that also went through with a golden buzzer did it first and so having two choirs do it - be it long apart from each other - just made this one not as exciting - as great as they were

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Seamonkey, you and I got both our wishes:

1) Angel City Chorale is moving on in the competition, and

2) the spitter boys are done!!!!

And I'm glad the escape artist didn't go thru. Who knows what he would have put us thru next time to top the "danger element." I'm with Mel again. Just too intense!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I love the cats!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
The cats are amazing. The trainers are amazing.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
They are, but as Simon and ? said -- not much different this time than last. I doubt they will go on.

Sets and productions for all the acts are something. Lighting behind the last trapeze act was good. Kind of dizzying watching it on TV. If were watching it live????

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We like the Sacred Riana, but I thought her act was not as good as in the past. Plus when they cut to a commercial so abruptly when she was climbing up the wall backwards, it seemed so cut off, like something had happened. We had to go on YouTube and watch to see if we missed anything. It was just odd how usually the judges will talk right after an act, but they went to a commercial, and it was so sudden it was jarring.

The cats are cute, but I don't think they'll last either. It's amazing how much they've been able to teach them, though.

I loved the children's choir and a couple of the singers. I hate, hate, hate the fat guys making noises with their bellies. We had to FF thru (just like we did with the spitting guys). Hope they don't go thru. That's just stupid and gross.

Also love the Tourettes comedian. He's hilarious!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked the trapeze people went thru over The Sacred Riana. I didn't think her performance Monday night was up to par, and that may have hurt her, but I would have much prefered to see her than a man dangling his wife by a foot over fire. Just doesn't interest me.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I did not like Sacred Riana at all (she just creeped out)so was very happy to see her gone.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Shocked that Sacred Rianna the super creepy yet super talented winner of an Asian AGT type show got booted.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I didn't like her either. It seemed like more shock value than magic. Not my taste at all.

It doesn't really seem fair when a winner in another country comes to the US for AGT to me anyway.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have always wondered about acts from other countries too. America's Got Talent. America

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
What I find ironic is not one of the regular judges is actually American.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Howie is North American..