TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through August 27, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG.... this will be an amazing show...
Jarett Wieselman @JarettSays
52s52 seconds ago
More
Tonight’s #RHONY had EVERYTHING:
✅ round two of dinner fights
✅ Luann giving Ramona crabs
✅THE BOAT RIDE FROM HELL
✅ a terrified Sonja peeing her pants
✅ Carole on the ground puking
✅ Lu falling in Carole’s puke
✅ a dance party
✅ and everyone getting diarrhea

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
OK I watched and really wished I hadn't. Amazing was not a word I would have chosen to describe this episode, more like EMBARRASSING.
Bethenny: For crying out loud (literally) what is her problem? I agree with Carole (something I don't often do) Bethenny is only happy when she is the center of attention and all eyes are on her. Earth to Bethenny....Carole DOES have other things going on other than YOU! Stop with the passive/aggressive remarks towards Carole already! I wouldn't blame any of them if they excluded Bethenny on future trips. The original Debbie Downer wasn't this bad.
Dorinda: OK, I amend my previous opinion. Dorinda DOES have an alcohol problem (to be honest it's apparent most of them do) but won't admit it. Her reaction to Luanne's little comment last show and carried over to this show was WAY OVER THE TOP. She becomes a cruel bully plain and simple when she drinks, not to mention the words coming out of her mouth are slurred to the point that Bravo needs to give us subtitles to understand her. Earth to Dorinda....Luanne IS your friend and only wants you NOT to go down the same road she did recently. LISTEN to her!
Sonja: Why oh why does she think flashing her boobs and butt is something we want to see? Another embarrassing example of a wayyyyy beyond middle aged woman having too much to drink. Is Sonja trying to outdo Tamra Judge? Both are pitiful examples of "naked wasted". This might be cute if either was 25 or 30 years old and a first time thing but at the age she is now it's pathetic and downright sad. Grow up Sonja!
Tinsley: Sigh. I know she planned a nice vacation for her friends and had every hope they would enjoy themselves. It's not her fault most of them had issues with one another prior and chose THIS time to hash it all out. It's not her fault the weather didn't cooperate and the boat ride was scary. Tinsley may not be the most interesting NY housewife but her intentions were genuine. I give her props for even TRYING to please this group.
Luanne: OK, she tugged at my heartstrings with her rehab and (as shown on Bravo) her attempts to stop drinking. I didn't see her slurring her words so can only assume she WASN'T drinking. Who knows when the camera is off though? She lost me however with her "crab" joke and Ramona. Yeah, let's all of us take a delicate creature from the ocean (as guests in another country btw) and have it torn apart limb from limb because we want to "prank" a friend. Shame on Bravo for showing these housewives tenderly holding this little guy remarking how cute it was and then allowing it to be destroyed/killed all for the sake of "scaring" Ramona. Don't get me wrong. Any animal used for food is fine but the destruction of even the tiniest creature for entertainment purposes is disgusting. Luanne you should be ashamed.
Carole: Gotta give props to Carole (who has NEVER been a favorite of mine) for having the patience to deal with Bethenny's crying, sobbing, woe is me total meltdown on this episode and the last. I'm glad for myself that Carole is NOT coming back next season (too boring) but more happy for Carole herself that she's not returning. Carole, you don't need Bethenny. No relationship should be this difficult and if it is, it's time to say "so long". I hope she does exactly that.
Ramona: Surprise, surprise. Not once did Ramona irritate me! In fact, she went out of her way to stay in the background just letting the others show their insecurities, drunkenness and downright immaturity. Good for her!
The Boat Ride: Maybe if it had capsized these women would have honestly come to realize how much each means to the other. On second thought NO they wouldn't. When you care ONLY about YOURSELF, YOUR problems, YOUR family, YOUR issues,YOUR business and you can't have a conversation without SHOUTING you will NEVER see the other persons "side". This is something common to all of the Housewives on Bravo. I'm just glad I'm not a friend to any of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree with you, but I believe they found the crab dead on the the dock.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo, will have to rewatch that part. I just saw them oohing and ahhing over it before Luanne took it to prank Ramona. I thought it was alive but if not I stand corrected and owe Luanne a huge apology!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
https://nyp.st/2KHsABK
Bethenny Frankel’s On-Off Boyfriend Found Dead at Trump Tower

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Came here to post that also. Dennis Shields, 51, dead of an overdose of oxycodone, say preliminary reports pending an autopsy. He seemed like a nice guy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OMG!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And that is weird that his assistant would have Narcarn on hand to administer.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Another reason for another meltdown from Bethenny which I'm sure we'll see on the next season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW. That is awful.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Grooch ~ If someone is known to be struggling with an opiate addiction, it's not uncommon for family members or friends to keep Narcan on hand in the event of an overdose. It's becoming more common for police officers and firefighters to have it on hand now as well. It's just sad that there's such a need for it.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I'm sad for Bethenny. She's had so much turmoil in her life

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LuAnn's Cabaret... so weird seeing her kids, knowing that they are currently suing them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Dorinda was great opening that bottle of champagne, LOL.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I read that Luann said her latest relapse was caused by her children and her ex suing her to stop her from selling her Hamptions house. She said she felt very betrayed.

I thought Betheny was bitchy to Ramona, but then again, Ramona...deserves it. And, Betheny was right in her defense that she wasn't going to support another 'fictitious' Ramona business venture. Turns out she's right. Ramona's skincare is nowhere to be found for sale. lol.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Luanne needs to stop living beyond her means.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
ok, reunion part 1 - I am the only one that thinks Dorinda is just being mean this season. I get that Bethenny is a pain, always has been but the hate from Dorinda I felt was really bad. Then she is on WWHL and says her and Bethenny were never in a bad place. Then I feel that Dorinda handled the Lu thing ALL wrong. and still is handling it wrong.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Dorinda is in serious denial about her drinking, her behavior, her jealousy, her (lack of) love life, etc. Its a shame, because she's funny to watch. Her incessant need for thanks from her friends is ridiculous. (the nutcracker, the dresses for the cabaret show, etc.) Don't friends help friends, without need for genuflection???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dorinda is a nasty mean person - she also needs rehab more than Lu.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I forgot about all the thanking and bethenny sent a pic of her daughter with it, my friends understand that is a thank you right there.

Ramona is so jealous I feel too.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I think Slurinda and Carole’s true colors came out this season. The reunion was a gang up and planned.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up at the list of businesses that Ramona has started (and never completed).

I thought Bravo had told the HW's (on all shows) no more product/business selling on the show.

I agree Mictay, haven't seen the entire show but it sure seems that way, and Andy LOVES Bethanny, so it is foolish to be so vindictive and mean to her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Mictay.

Dipo - they can't hawk "real" products on the show anymore. However, Ageless is still not "real" six months after the finale was filmed. So, in that sense, Bethenny was right that Ramona comes up with all these businesses that never come to fruition.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I can't stand how they all screech over each other. I don't know how Andy can sit between them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The one who was really affected by the "no products hawking" rule was Bethenny because she was in direct competition with liquor companies who pay to advertise on Bravo. I guess Sonja and Luann were too - since they couldn't hawk their clothing lines anymore.