TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through June 06, 2018 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The last name Hadid is probably more recognizable in the modeling world. The show is about the modeling world...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know where to find Child Support.

I thought it was going to be a stupid game show but it isn't.

I actually enjoy the kids.

Is anybody else watching it?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I am Dogdoc' as long as I remember what night its on. Its cute' I mostly like anything with kids' The last show where the little kid knew everything about King Tut' I was Impressed...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like the nose picker, face maker kid.

Those kids are smart, but they are like regular kids.

They knew 'Uranus' and cracked up over it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, Yo's three children's last name is Hadid so it makes sense for her to go back to Hadid as her last name since she didn't have any children with David Foster.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There is an hour long live special of "The Zoo" airing during the hour before the Super Bowl starts. It says it's a special look at the upcoming season 2.

(On Animal Planet channel)

It's the show about behind the scenes at a zoo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was so happy to see this on my DVR schedule!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I loved The Zoo - glad it is coming back for another season!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I was so happy to see Mert the goose is still alive and doing well in spite of his illness :-) He doesn't even feel like something is wrong with him.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Discovery Channel has picked up new Battlebots episodes:

http://deadline.com/2018/02/battlebots-revived-discovery-channel-new-episodes-premiere-spring-1202280306/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I AM JAZZ... so have been watching this for a while and I do support her changes. I have been wondering though, why no one brings up that binge eating or comfort eating as Jazz calls it, is an emotional problem.

And Jazz is constantly saying she has so much going on and is so stressed that she needs to go to virtual school; that seems like she is running away from her problems instead of figuring out what they are and fixing them.

Which might also help with the emotional issues that are causing the binge eating.

Now if she is getting bullied at school that is a totally other issue but I haven't gotten that impression, more that she feels isolated because she doesn't have many friends at school.

Ok that's it, I have wanted to mention the binge eating for several shows now.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Dipo I enjoy I AM JAZZ and follow her and her mom on Twitter. Although I don't believe in past life regression I was fascinated with tonight's episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I also watch.

The eating is probably about control and/or fear of the surgery.

The virtual school is to get away from being hazed, which happens to many transgender kids, and is probably worse since she is so open on the show.

Usually college classmates are more open, but the transgender kids are at the greatest risk among the lgbtq communities.

I hope her parents can impose structure as they told her on tonight's show.

She does seem to have supportive people around her, which is good, and her family is behind her. Her dad is more cautious, so there is some balance.

I follow two different young adults who fought through childhood cancers, one had Ewing's Sarcoma and then as a side effect, melanoma. The other had osteosarcoma and just today posted about a mass in the lung that is heartbreaking.

And on top of that,Elizabeth is now Apollo and Andreas is now Emma.

Talk about dealing with issues.

But Jazz is a favorite of mine amongst reality show people.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ve watched two or three episodes. It’s an interesting show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WWHL....Wow, Burt Reynolds is looking a bit frail.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I saw it, I was so surprised, I thought Reynolds died a long time ago.
My favorite part thought was the list of roles he turned down, ha.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What is WWHL?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mame, it's that show "Watch What Happens Live" with Andy Cohen on Bravo channel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody has LOGO channel, tomorrow mid afternoon is the grand finale of the Eurovision Song Contest.

It's sort of like a worldwide version American Idol, but groups are also allowed to entered.

BTW, that's the contest that gave us ABBA all those years ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TOTAL BELLAs....watching the show now and this breakup with John Cena and Nikki is really starting to seem "production planned"; it is just odd how the show is focusing around how Nikki is all of a sudden having doubts when she has been waiting for John forever.

It is interesting that she stopped the wedding after all the filming was completed. Seems like a "get back together" and wedding would be an storyline for next season.

Hmmmmm...we shall see.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have thought that also, but then again I really do hope they end up married and having genetically awesome babies.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree, this has staged written all over it, and having John on The Today show, begging his love? Genius, it got people interested, the buzz was about the break up, their love story...

And is there still that harsh pre nup (a financial pre nup makes sense, but some of the items he had in place really seemed extreme, feeding his ego)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And yet I still watch and if this is staged then I give Nicole an Emmy because that woman can cry so very well. This may be scripted reality but I love it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
USA Network looks to be picking up a revival of the infamous early 2000's Fox show Temptation Island...

https://deadline.com/2018/06/temptation-island-usa-network-deal-revival-fox-series-1202404971/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my word, that was a funny one, and they were pretty naughty.