TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2018 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Thinking about it - who would i actually pay to see?

Darci Lynn
Would take my son to see Angelica (and Celine)
possibly Diavolo
Merrick i would pay to see - with my son or not :-)

i might buy Kechi's CD because of who she is - same with Evie

i wouldn't pay money for anyone else - even though i enjoyed many others (like Chase and Sarah/Hero)

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
You might enjoy Sacred Riana from Asia's Got Talent on youtube

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that Ketchuplover. My daughter showed me her. What a talent.
and scary as heck!!!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I was flipping the dial and found Grace Vanderwaal looking at the reveal of Treehouse Masters on Animal Planet.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
And AGT is back this evening! This is my favorite of all the talent type shows.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved Miss Vickie! So funny!

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
OMG My daughter Beth introduced me to the videos of The sacred Riana a while ago. She won Asias Got Talent. She is so creepy. What she did on AGT is tame compared to what she can do. Got this video from Youtube. If I can't put this here sorry please delete it.

https://youtu.be/d_etsAX53Ys

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I loved the trained cats! That was so amazing. The most we ever trained our cats to do when I was a kid was "sit".

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved the cats, too!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I Liked the cats, but then got bored and moved on to forged in fire. cats would never do anything I ever asked them to do, even play, everything had to be done on their perceived schedule

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Luvmom last night after AGT I just binge-watched and read as much as I could find about her on Youtube and WIKI. Her act is perfection, she is awesomely talented, and I expect her to win this year as well (at this point. Depends who she's up against.)

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Shin Lim fooled Penn & Teller twice

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
So far . . . Angel City Chorale for the million!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Angel City Chorale or The Sacred Riana for the win.
I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. ;) ;)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
SO excited about the Angel City Chorale getting the golden buzzer tonight!!!!

I know a friend of a member of the Chorale.

My friend is a hammered dulcimer player and teacher and also plays the accordion and is a huge support to our group for our practices and gigs at assisted living homes. She has a trio where she plays her hammered dulcimer and her accordion and another woman plays the Irish Pipe (Whistle?) and the guy is a cello player. And she has a couple of groups who play hammered dulcimers.

Anyway the first time I saw the Angel City Chorale sing on AGT I of course went to youtube and found more of their performances and I mentioned this group to Barbara and she said one of her dulcimer friends sings in the chorale.

They are sworn to secrecy so she couldn't tell us how they did that night and again tonight. They must have been bursting to tell about the Golden Buzzer.

They do Lion King.. Circle of Life on YouTube. (it is combined with theme from 2000 space odyssey)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8IvDjzjPc

Here is their top 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPE6T4wJmk&list=PLbPKSRAA3fdYWtnKxEzRmKszws6-qv-6u

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved them! They had me in tears, it was so beautiful. What a wonderful thing that woman is doing by bringing that amazing community of singers together, and what a joy it must be to sing with them! As a singer, I would love to be a part of something like that. What fun!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes!

I get such joy out of our little group, which is nothing compared to them but do love singing.

I love their choreograpny (or Chorusography as another group calls it).

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, July 27, 2018 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wish I could sing. I CANNOT. I remember trying to at children's choir at church. No go.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
WHAT?

I cannot believe they eliminated BOTH boys.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Oh no! Doesn't Martina watch DWTS?? Golden buzzer used on the "ballroom" couple. Ugh. What a waste of the Buzzer.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Bummed the cut the brilliant Oliver (the Edward Scissorhands lookalike) comedian, and kept the lame-o amateurish High Schoolers instead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was happy they kept the trained cats.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don’t really like the creepy girl magician. Kind of wished she didn’t make it. Like We 3, hope they do well.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I think this was the most disappointing judge cut round ever. I agree - a lot of America probably does NOT like/want the creepy girl magician even though she has her own wikipedia page already - and while i appreciate the idea of the high school dance group, there were much better acts - and the ballroom dancers have NO chance of winning so why the golden buzzer??

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I didn't actually see all of the ballroom dancers -- didn't see their introduction. Looking AGT up later on-line, she is 71!!! Wow! But as dancers, not good.