TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Random Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Animals: Random Shows users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 02, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching the Animal Planet Show "Dodo Heroes?" I know it is a show meant to manipulate your emotions, but darned if I wasn't crying over that lioness mourning for her cubs...and little Pepe and his huge big eyes!

Don't even get me started on the koala girl last week...I don't know who was cuter...the little girl or the bears!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw so many promos of the little girl, and my DVR is stressing out, so I didn't watch.

The title seems not to draw my in, oddly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have to say that it really is a good storyline...of course it is about rescuing animals, and last week's was about some people who rescue circus animals. The conditions they were kept in did seem cruel (this specifically was in Peru I believe). The sight of the lions feeling grass under their paws for the first time was very touching, and the little spider monkey meeting another spider monkey for the first time was so sweet. The people who run that rescue truly loved those animals.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am on a kick of watching Pit Bulls and Parolees reruns, Dr Jeff, Zoo.. And probably will end up watching this, too...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love all of the shows you listed above. I'm a serial watcher of reality tv that is real.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So a while back we were discussing Amanda to the Rescue...and I have to say that this show has crept into my heart. Although Amanda is a little over the top she truly has the best heart, especially for these little creatures who are not perfect and who need special care. It takes a special person to see the potential in these animals who start out life with a huge deficit, and she truly does good work. And the laugh even grows on you after a bit. Love her children also.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not there. The commercials are so annoying and I hear them constantly because of other programs I record. I am sure she is a good person.

I am sticking with Tia Torres and family in New Orleans and Dr Jeff and all he does in spay and neuter worldwide.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh I so agree. Pittbulls & Parolees is a must see for me, and Dr. Jeff.

Saturday and Sunday nights are quiet nights for me so I enjoy my Animal Planet shows. Of course almost all nights are quiet nights for me...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 03, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also have come to like Dr K and her group and watching Crikey! With the Irwins.

And all the zoo programs.

If I ever get back to NYC, the Bronx Zoo will be a must.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Isn't it funny how television watching can influence our lives? For me it is if I ever go to New Orleans I want to go to Villalobos...and of course if I ever go to New York the Bronx Zoo.

The Irwins are such a sweet family and the Australia Zoo is so beautiful!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was watching lions in trees. It was very interesting, it is not natural except in one areas of lions. No one knows why.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh for sure, Villalobos!

And it makes me crazy that hikers to through Kanab and don't stop to see Best Friends!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Amanda to the Rescue ended their season last night and I truly hope that there is another season. Amanda and her family truly are sweet people and they rescue not only special needs dogs but more easily adoptable dogs which they turn over to other agencies. She is passionate about what she does and truly seems to have a gift with dogs. It was a really good show and her children and her partner are also very special.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What channel?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's on Animal Planet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She does seem sweet and for the sake of her rescue, I hope she gets renewed. The constant promos between shows I do watch, are more than enough to irritate me but I do wish for her to get a lot out of the publicity.

Animal Planet does keep me busy with various shows.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It is a source of amazement to me that there is such a desire for animals in the Pacific Northwest, whereas here in Texas it is such a huge problem.

I got over the laugh really quickly when I realized that it truly was just the way she was.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I absolutely LOVE Orangutan Jungle School. Just finished season 2 and hope that there is more to come

The Orangutans are so cute and each and every one has their own personalities

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The Idaho Humane Society in Boise takes in dogs from Texas all the time. As many as 40 at a time. They must all get adopted. They are flown into Boise by, I think, Dog is My Co-pilot. They take them in from other shelters too.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
Unleashed Rescue Mission, Kansas travels to Oklahoma and Texas several times a year to kill shelters and takes in puppies and their mothers to place up for adoption. It is my privilege to foster two or three puppies every couple of months until they are spayed/neutered. I do it instead of taking medication.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan has a new show called "Better Human Better Dog" on NATGEO. 2 eps have aired so far but they are in on-demand. New eps air on Fridays.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching "The Dog House" from the UK? Its about a dog rescue that matches the dog with the owner much like a dating show. It is very heartwarming!

I just read about an extended stay hotel that allows guests to foster a pet from the local humane society during their stay. At the end they can adopt the pet if they want! I LOVE this! I wish this idea would catch on everywhere!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Keep Villalobos (Pitbulls and Parolees) in your thoughts, prayers, etc. They are smack on the path of the hurricane in New Orleans and it's not like you can easily evacuate with several hundred dogs. In addition, they haven't filmed in months due to Covid and changes at Discovery so their coffers are low and their expenses are going to skyrocket with this hurricane.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: