TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through May 30, 2018 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL... yes, and too much of it!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
OK, and back to my not so secret obsession...I started out liking Luis somewhat...but now I am wondering whether he was just looking to get a green card all along...(and let me say I think Molly is kind of an idiot)...the way he went off about her "non-Christian images" right before the wedding, the way he got really arrogant and controlling...it was just way too weird! And yet on the reunion show they were together...did he like being a kept man and Molly's lifestyle more than he resented being an unpaid babysitter (which I thought was ridiculous...no way would I have brought a strange man into my home with my teenage daughter and my young child and left them alone with him like that!!!).

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxip, I can't imagine leaving my kids with Luis. I suppose she felt close to him and trusted him, but looking from the outside, it's not a smart move on her part.
I almost feel he was saying all that nonsense to get her to throw him out. They were married already, so he didn't have much to worry about in terms of being deported and this way it seems like they had a fight and she kicked him out. But I can't explain why they got back togther?!?! He probably ran out of money and she is not thinking straight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It turned out they were already legally married. When they went to get the marriage license, he suggested that they go ahead and mail in the paperwork.

Thus, he didn't have to return to the Dominican Republic, and she is his sponsor for 10 years.

I suspect it was done about the time he started complaining about everything, this countrt, her home, her kids .. Suggesting she send her young daughter to live with her father, saying he wanted them to leave the kids and her home and business, and go to the Dominican Republic.

All he seemed to do was Lis in bed, sleep and text.. Or I guess she found Lorna on his phone.

He turned out to be a mean guy.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I think Luis likes Molly, he just hates the boring real life stuff & I'm sure if they had given themselves real life time, they never would have got married. After his "performance" though, I think he's just a con artist.

I was surprised that they rushed the marriage without letting the producers know. I'm sure he wanted to seal the deal as quickly as possible so she couldn't change her mind & that he wouldn't have to control his impulses.

After seeing this youtube video, I think the David & Annie thing has been completely staged. It answers some of the questions about why Chris supports David "Tobo".

It seems like David was a friend/employee of Chris on a "Fantasy Thailand" project that looks more like a staging for a reality show that a business venture but it may have been both, if one fails, the other is an option.

I have a feeling they submitted this and the casting company said but we have a reality show for foreign mates & well "Tobo" is available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrfqJ07anq8

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree about Luis. I can't help but think he manipulated the whole situation and Molly (who is smart enough to run a successful business but is a trainwreck in her personal relationships apparently!) fell for it hook, line and sinker. I am not certain that Luis started out that way - but the fantasy of a single American woman on vacation with plenty of money versus the reality of that same woman who expects you to be a live-in babysitter - I think Luis just couldn't hang with that!

My biggest frustration with Molly is how she keeps saying her kids are the most important thing in her life...well honey, not really, if you have no compunctions about dragging men in and out of their lives. When she was on Double Divas she was still with her young daughter's father...and now she is with Luis. How about focusing on yourself and your children for a while?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think this whole season was a disaster waiting to happen. I don’t remember all the names but the woman wanting to have a baby and he can’t because he had a vasectomy, the older broke guy who drinks too much, Luis and Molly, controlling Andrei and the guy from Spain who’s very opinionated. I don’t see any of the marriages lasting. I don’t know why I watch these train wrecks ????

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...it makes me feel a little better about my perpetually single status. I might be alone but there are worse things...

Why would that woman marry a man who had a vasectomy? That seems self-destructive to me...and how he objectified her and wanted her to become a model...he might as well have LOSER tattooed on his forehead IMO...although he was a gem compared to the drunk guy whose best friend oddly supported him.

I have a slim bit of hope for Andrei and Libby, as long as she learns how to assert herself to him, and my problem with David and Evelyn is how controlling SHE was...and how very young. Insisting on the groomsmen wearing tuxedos and paying for their own expenses when they were flying in from across the world? Insisting on living in the small town where her parents lived? She needs to learn to compromise (and he needs to learn to chill out).

It was a weird season...it seems maybe they really have to search the bottom of the barrel for appropriate couples?

And yet still I watch...avidly.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There is a new show on WE on Fridays@10 pm called “Love After Lock Up”. It’s produced by the same people who do this show “90 Day Fiancee”. There is a 6 minute preview OnDemand. It’s as crazy as is this show.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
thanks Jag!! will have to check it out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Does it make me slightly twisted to be happy that "Happily Ever After" is starting up again in May?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
And it looks like HEA is a real disaster. I’ll watch to see how it goes for a few shows but it looks very scripted to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I kind of like to watch disasters...LOL! I actually cared about a few of these couples (the girl with Tourettes for example) so I always hope that they will show us some success stories.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There were too many really awful unions on the last few seasons that it’s hard to imagine them still together. The girl from Russia, the guy from Morocco, etc were disasters but the Jewish couple were a decent couple. Not trashy like the rest.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also really liked the beautiful girl who wanted to be a sexy model, but the previews seem to show that the relationship might be deteriorating.

I could live forever without seeing Molly and her boy toy - her total disregard for her childrens' welfare by shoving this unsuitable man in their lives drove me crazy!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So Molly still is putting her desire to have a boy toy over her children. I usually am not a fan of teenage rebellion but I really don't blame her daughter for leaving. Luis is a jerk and she's just so desperate for a relationship that she is acting like an idiot.

I used to think that Chantel and Pedro were a legitimate couple but I am beginning to question him. Yes her family is a beating but so is his and his actions on this week's show were just ugly in my opinion. He was acting like a spoiled brat...plus he is still sending an huge amount of money home to his family and she is still struggling.

I was so happy that Azan didn't get his K-1 Visa. Nicole needs to get a clue that that relationship is doomed. She is spoiled though and thinks she can manipulate by what she thinks are cute pouty expressions (get a clue Nicole - they aren't!). What a great role model she is to her adorable daughter!

Don't like Jorge and Anfisa. Funny thing is though, I'm beginning to like her more than I like him.

I really like Paola and am rooting for her and Russ. He just needs to lighten up and let her be who she is...she was that way before they got married so he shouldn't be trying to change her. Right now she is my favorite.

David and Annie...just YUCK.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I couldn’t agree with you more.
Nicole/Azan, I’m soo happy he didn’t get his Visa.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
According to this website...
http://www.realitytea.com/2018/05/21/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-recap-home-sweet-home/

Azan "allegedly" likes to spread the love internationally. Does this surprise anyone?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm going to have to catch up. I hate it when TV shows have several different off shoots with similar titles. I can't keep up with which show I've already seen and what I haven't. Naked and Afraid does that too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think this series has replaced Big Brother as my guiltiest pleasure (not that I've quit watching BB entirely but I'm not nearly as invested as I used to be). I was surprised to find that this show doesn't record off my recording for "90 Day Fiance" and I'm going to have to season pass it under this iteration or else I will have to stay up half the night to watch it on the reviewing...first world probs, right?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I am step in step alignment with what you posted.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna. I realize that I'm kind of harshly judging these people but goodness gracious...I wonder how much is for television drama and how much is just their own dysfunction? Probably a combination of both.

Paola's grandmother was so sweet.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't know whose family is worse, Chantal's or Pedro's and I can't figure out if Pedro's mom is either really dumb or really smart.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't like any of these people.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think I heard once that Pedro's mom is a lawyer, which makes me wonder why she needs all that money from him in the first place.