TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 21, 2017 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So much talent! I voted for Chase. Thought he was great.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Diavolo and Sarah & Hero went on to semi-finals.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Who went through tonight? My cable has been out all night.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Chase young blond male singer, very young blond female singer.
Darcie Lynne junior Ventriloquist my fave for the big win, gal with dog, comedian Preacher.
I think that's it and I wish I could remember all their names.

Wish The Gospel Choir had gone through instead of either of the 2 young singers.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Preacher
Sara and Hero
Darci
Chase (red-head, not blonde) was the judges' save
Evie was America's save
(Eric the magician was the one sent home out of the three "dunkin" saves)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks label I was doing it off the top of my head last night and I was very sleepy.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I thought the magician was good....I think there were WAY too many singers this season...was glad to see the herd thinned out.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
oh, drat, I just saw that Evie Claire's dad died. He didn't get to see her go farther.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad for the child and her family. :-(

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
While I didn't see all the acts, I did like the light guys and the magician (he was amazing). Was not impressed at all with the singers.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Last week Sara & Hero went on to finals. I hope Diavolo does tonight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see the other dog act leave last night night, but their act was too sloppy this week.

And I thought they kept the wrong little girl singer. I thought Celine was better than the other little girl.

And I don't think any of the adult women singers are very good. They should have all gone home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Too many women singers in the finale, IMO. Wish they would have kept the magician (mind reader). I would've like to have seen what he would come up with next.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved the deaf woman's song and singing! So many great acts!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wish they would have kept the magician (mind reader). I would've like to have seen what he would come up with next.

Everything about him is part of his act. I just don't care for his "look". The hair?!

Yes, a lot of singers. I loved Mandy Harvey too. Tyra's comment / question to her about "sexy" -- what was with that. It was awkward.

Sara & Hero are far better than the Pompeos.

I'm hoping for Sara & Hero or Diavolo or Mandy Harvey win.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I thought last night was amazing - and darci killed it tonight. Waiting to see who wins....lots of favorites but I have my bet on Darci.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
West Coaster here.....who won tonight? Hoping for a Darci Lynn win.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Hooray! Darci Lynne won AGT!!! Can't believe Angelica Hale was in Second Place though.

First place: Darci Lynne Farmer
Second place: Angelica Hale
Third place: Light Balance
Fourth place: Mandy Harvey
Fifth place: Sara Carson and Hero

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Divalo got robbed from top 5 but happy for Darci and Angelica

My son will be thrilled tomorrow at the top two.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Legalboxer, I really thought Divalo was going to win. They were amazing, but still happy Darci Lynne won.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
If Diavolo didn't win, I thought that at least they would be top 3.I didn't think Angelica would get top 5.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched...but I got spoiled on Facebook so thought I'd come in ... I think Divalo should have been in top 3, as well. I liked them better than Light Balance and Angelica Hale. I think Angelica Hale is in her spot because she's cute (albeit talented)...and won America's hearts. I was upset with last season's winner but it was the same thing as Angelica.

I am happy Darci won, and think she deserved it! So talented!

There were too many singers that make it through to quarter and semi finals for my taste, but that's just me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Even next to the Season 2 winner, Darci was amazing.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
And Darci held her own with Jeff Dunham too.