TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through May 08, 2018 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
IMO either Matt or Amy should move on from Roloff Farms. But, which one? Matt is more devoted to the whole farm/business end of the property. Amy has her dream house located on the property. Maybe Matt should keep the property & house but sell off whatever he has to (equip, etc) so Amy would have the funds to get herself a new place with another dream house. Caryn is happy on the farm & the whole lifestyle that involves. Would Chris be happy on "Amy's" farm?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Isn't the farm big enough that they could both still live on property and yet not interact with one another?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I agree with Roxip. I mean there are ACRES of land. Instead of concentrating on repairing the pirate ship etc, invest time and money into building a nice roomy home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I never heard that Caryn is happy living on the farm. I believe she has her own home off the farm. She also has a daughter.

And why should Amy move away from where her kids and grandkids come to visit?

Notice that the house Matt zoomed in on is in Zach and Tori's neighborhood.

Remember he wanted to build a compound with him in the middle and the kids next to him.

At least he has stopped announcing he is dying at every turn. I hope that means his back surgery helped him to feel better and Caryn makes him happier.

His mantra has become how unfair everything is for him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And what Mame said.. Priorities!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Matt has also said many times that he would like to sell the farm and be free to travel, so it's a little unclear where he really stands.

I think Matt and Caryn are less affectionate because they have been together longer, and I'm guessing that means they started the relationship on the sly while he was still married.

He has also said that he was less "committed" to the relationship than Amy was as well.

I think Amy will have a much better life without him. And I think she loves the farm more than he does.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
So tired of Matt's manipulation. He's the one who decided to move out of the big house, he's the one who wants to keep the farm, he's the one who agreed to the divorce conditions. It's no wonder Amy constantly has to keep her guard up. I finally get it. I used to be a bit hard on her and think she maybe needed to give a bit and Matt would meet her halfway. It's clear he falls into the "give them an inch and they will take a mile" category.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
So what do you think Chris was disappearing for on their trip? What was he doing out of Amy's site that he seemed reluctant to tell her about? I suspect it is the shows producers attempting to insert some drama.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
i would never have imagined that Matt could be such a piece of work. Unfair....that's a stretch.
And I hope Chris will not do anything to hurt Amy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt is so competitive. He thinks he has to upgrade the pirate ship to convince two infants to come to the farm.

Win them over.

Matt has a nice office on the farm, besides having the double wide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So the argument wasn't bad.. Amy and Chris resolved things.

And the grandbaby was finally born. Ember Jean. Late, but Auj did get her natural labor.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Audrey was such a trooper with her determination to have a total natural child birth & the breast feeding issues! I enjoy watching the twins & their new families. Both young men sure found themselves great gals. Tori & Audrey are a great addition to this family.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I liked what my obstetrician said..."There is nothing natural about being in that much pain." Of course then I ended up with a C-section!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So did Camerino really go back to Mexico? That is beyond tragic.

What happened to the dog that was on earlier episodes that lived with Tori and Zach? (zoey?? Like a black collie or spaniel mix)

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Also I think Tori is a sweetheart. I don't get that same feeling from Audrey, but I have seen only about 4 or 5 of these episodes. (Meaning episodes from after the show when Molly and Jacob were on it.)
Was this show off the air for any length of time??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julie, Tori's beloved Bernese Mountain dog Sully died of cancer at 3 years .

https://www.inquisitr.com/4242351/little-people-big-world-sully-zach-tori-roloff-bury-their-beloved-dog/

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Camerino was deported for cocaine possession and driving under the influence causing the crash, thus enabling his deportation.

I still think it's not fair, but it's important to know the whole story.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What is not fair? Was he driving under the influence and was he in possession of cocaine?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes he was ..

And yes it was legal to send him off and leave his children here (they are citizens).

But pretty ironic that Matt has had two DUI arrests, 4 years apart, but the result was that Amy had to drive him around..

Camerino's role model, hmm?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Does either Jeremy or Zach (Or Audrey or Tori) work? I know J&A have a blog but is that plus the LPBW show their only source of income?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jeremy is a photographer and videographer.. And they have a blog that I assume has paid subscriptions.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why does Jeremy call Jackson "AJ"?
and is "Farmer" Matt's nicknames for all his boys?
Also thanks for the answers Sea, Kar and Roxip!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Audrey goes by Auj, Jeremy goes by Jer.

Matt wants them all to want to be on the farm, I guess.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK.. I THINK they are calling him "Baby J" maybe..

I think Zach called him that.