TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through April 06, 2018 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Remember Uli from eons ago, to me that is resort wear.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, I loved Uli's work.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Roxip. I haven't been skiing in 30 years and I don't speak French and I know what après ski meant.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess I need to go look that up, I don't know what it means.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I recently watched season 6. Irena did a fabulous apes ski outfit and won with it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok, "sitting around the fireplace in the clubhouse with a hot toddy" outfit. Yep, there's so much he could have done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So indeed they did eject one of the four, but only after allowing him to spend $2000 on fabrics and spend a day starting a 6 piece collection, then all being told to complete a "signature" outfit and compete.

So, Ken is gone.

They all hated seeing anyone go..

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought the final four were a nice group who could appreciate each other and were kind to one another. I would not have minded a final 4 vs a final 3. I thought Ken was the right choice for elimination. I am surprised how Ken has matured as a person and grown as a designer since his first appearance on PR. He was rather horrid than.
Looking forward to the finale. I wish they would give them extra time instead of bringing back eliminated designers to help them for a bit. It often seems that they are not too helpful and the previews indicate Amanda screws up a garment for someone.

I did not care for the smocked blue and white skirt that Fabio made. Less smocking would have Ben better IMO.

Ladyb

12-29-2007

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyb a private message Print Post    
Not to take away from this season but did you see the article about designer CHRIS MARSH from seasons 4 Project Runway & All Stars?

He was in a "debilitating" car accident back in June 2017 and needs help with his medical expenses. Bravo's Andy Cohen was promoting the Go Fund Me page

I don't know how to do the links but if you Google "Chris Marsh and Andy Cohen" the EW and Bravo stories from March 25 will come up.

I loved Chris's style and laughter on the show and I'll be donating. Sad only $21,000 of the $100,000 goal has been reached.

Hopefully the Clubhouse can do what we do best - support the ones we love and who entertain us.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I donated to the Gofundme for Chris. So sorry to hear about his horrible accident.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
https://www.gofundme.com/hnhqt8-chris-march-medical-fund

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Just watched the finale....

Yippee!!!! All 3 designers did really well... so happy with the winner!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I screamed YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy he won!!!! his collection was amazing!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
So happy he won.........2 of the 3 had pieces that were stunning and reeked of good taste. The other designer was praised by the judges but the dude's stuff is weird to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was happy with the result too - that finale dress was STUNNING! I loved the fabric, the print and the style (the judges were crazy not to IMO).

I love Fabio and would have been happy him winning just because he truly seems to be a really sweet person (would love to know him in real life), and Stanley designs classic clothes (but sooooo boring and safe IMO) but Anthony's clothes were just stunning and made me want to get dressed up and go out somewhere (as if at of those clothes would have fit me...LOL!).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wanted them all to win, even Ken. How I wish they had let him show, also. I was so impressed with his reaction to not making it to final 3.

They were a great bunch at the end. I hope reality show makers take notice that viewers don't need nastiness and backstabbing to make a great show.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Finally, someone I like won one of these shows! I loved all Anthony's designs except for that tight long white skirt!
The other designers had a few interesting things but over all I found the clothes unwearable for the average woman. Some of things the judges raved over made me wonder 'why, why'! They looked so bizarre. I was expecting to see Lucy and Ethel trot out onto the runway in their potato sack dresses with horse feed bag hats!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I didn't even finish watching last week's episode. When they were led backstage to the last challenge I got online and checked to see who was eliminated... when I saw it was Ken I just couldn't watch it...

I see Anthony having a Michael Consuelo-like career... SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think this is the first time ever, watching Project Runway that I liked everyone in the final but was absolutely ecstatic that Anthony won. He was always such a sunny person, helping everyone. The final three were great, I wish they all could have won and I liked their collections too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was happy!!!!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I loved how they made us think Anthony was in trouble because he was taking such a long time to get everything ready. I also loved how there was a complete absence of cattiness (and negativity in general) among the three finalists.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree... it was an absolute joy to watch them...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would have rather seen Ken's collection than Fabio's. I agree he seems so kind and I do like him, I just dont understand his clothes, they make the girls look fat and they are size 2!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just don't know why they couldn't let him show also. They were all so good and he already had spent the money. Maybe the show returned the material and got their money back.

I was amazed at how good a job they did on that last, one hour challenge. I like Fabio, but I thought he had the worst look on that challenge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass... Michael Costello?