TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model cycle 23 -12/12/2016: Archive through April 04, 2018 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agreed with the judges last night - Brendi looks better without makeup than with. I also agreed that the girl with green hair needed to go. Loved the oh so gentle and scathing speech Tyra gave her about releasing her into the world so she can get on with her career since Tyra felt that she was using ANTM for exposure instead of enlightenment.

My favorite is the girl with no hair...her face is so unusual and interesting (is that the same thing?). I also like Christiana and Rio, although I think Rio can be a diva. Kyra seems to have the most "model" potential but seems to be the most in need of instruction.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't know anyone's names but the bald headed girl is not pretty with or without hair. I think I like the girl with the short bleach blonde hair with something weird going on with her eyebrow. I missed why the one girl dropped out.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Brendi dropped out because she kind of had a meltdown (not like a tantrum but bringing her to dark place).

The bald headed girl is Jeana and I think she's just alright. Rio is the eyebrow girl and I don't really see a model with her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Rio is a total jerk. I think Jeana is interesting - maybe not traditionally pretty but with her mix of ethnicities and her complete lack of hair (which is the result of a condition and not a choice) she photographs in an interesting way.

I can't stand Shaunice's (hope I got that name right) tattoo across her chest but she looks great when she is in hair and makeup.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed the first few episodes. I didn't realize the bald headed girl wasn't one of Tyra's make overs.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In a way she was - she used to never allow herself to be seen without a wig...Tyra's makeover encouraged her to "embrace her own self" and go wig-less.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
And she's still a meanie with Rio...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
You know... all these girls talk about being bullied in their past... that's why I'm so surprised that they to do it to others now... Girls/Women can be so hurtful/mean to each other.

Krystianna (from the Ukraine) is hands down my FAVORITE... she's beautiful, funny, caring...

I really like Rio's look, but she's too mean.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I know - this is the united states of the victim on ANTM!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Krystianna also (although I wonder why they incorrectly identified her as Russian in one episode (I watched two that had previously not recorded). My Ukrainian friends do not identify as Russian! The thing I find most interesting about her is how her look can change so significantly from picture to picture. She truly is a chameleon...plus she's naturally funny and sweet.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this show for several years but decided to watch this season. I have never seen so many insecure women in one room in my life. Maybe that's what it takes to be a model these days. So far I haven't found one that I like and connect with.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think that Krystiana's true skill is staying out of the drama and being everyone's friend. Mostly she does not talk much justs is seen nodding while others complain.

I too have been shocked about all these women who seem to think they are the only person who had a hard time in life.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My daughter said the same thing about Krystiana staying out of the drama.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Gina is not a nice person...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No she was not. Like attracts like, which explains why Jeana and Rio were such close buddies in the house...but I suspect they would also slit each other's throat in an instant if it would help them get ahead.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think this show, and I have missed a few years, now gives a bad edit to whoever leaves. the best edit is going to Krystiana, so far.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... Krystiana has been the nicest person all season... i think she truly has a kind & caring heart.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wow how weird Rio out and Jeana in? so strange.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling that they wanted Jeana back.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They set that up from the beginning. I knew jeana would replace Rio. I just don't care for Jeana. Her look, not her personality.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree it was going to happen no matter what the other girls did. Not a fan of her either! I know they touch up the pics but I feel like Jeana's are overly done.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
This episode really peeved me... I kept thinking what if all the ones in the house were better than one of the returnees... would they keep someone over someone who performed better in the challenges...

I'm afraid this season is being set up for Jeana to win... and I want Krystiana to win.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat, I totally agree with you.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think if she can get her "face" together that Kyla will win, but I would love a Khrystiana win also.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Grrrrrr...... not a fan of Phillip Roth!!!