TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through March 03, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was afraid Merline was going to win that.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Hated Josh's rudeness to the judges. If you think your work is so great that you don't want it judged, don't sign on for a competition that has judges!!! Ugh.

I don't usually agree with their "mentor" (Anne?) But with him, she was right. We've seen your bondage outfits. Enough already.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't get the judges' love for Merline's dress. It was a plain white dress - there was nothing spectacular about it.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
She's always making shapes, too. She lets the shapes tell her where to put them or something like that! Over it!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think it was all about how the white eye makeup complimented the dress.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And both guest judges maybe saw Merline's work as fresh, not having seen her previous similar efforts?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If she makes it to the finale I hope she will take the hat off.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Just watched the "Josh goes off on the judges" show. Wondering if most of the judges comments were edited out because Josh went from okay to extremely angry in seconds. It was strange.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking Roblover because it really didn't make sense. They liked the "glue" part of the dress, they just didn't like the color and the fabric underneath (but I didn't think they hated the dress itself). There has to be more than what we saw. I didn't think Josh's dress was the worst one out there. Personally, I hated Merline's dress and she won with it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Merlene wins, I'm going to scream that this show is fixed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
but why would they fix for her of all people?! she wasnt even someone I remembered from before. If I was to fix it I would make Anthony win...but I hope he does that on his own!!! :-) or edmond, love him too!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are going to keep Merlin AGAIN!!!! I can't believe it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They can not send Anthony home!!!! I liked his dress.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally, they eliminated Merline!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
About time!! I was freaking out!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just hope they don't screw someone over at the end by giving them Merline as an assistant...

😵

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Chuckling at all the "love " for Merline noted above. I have not yet finished last nights episode but I like to know who got booted as I watch the most recent episode.
Anthony is so funny, wise and Merline was working his last nerve getting in his space.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Anthony got lucky - thank goodness Merline didn't listen.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Heck of a nice prize that Stanley got!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wasn't too keen on Helens creation. The colors did not go and the long leg and short leg on the pant.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Why did no one think of a doing another type of party dress? Where were these ladies going, an opening at The Met or a wine tasting? Not sure most of these dresses would like nice anywhere. Nothing was for a something like a relaxed summer picnic, a barb-que, games night or family reunion party. I would have designed a fun, pretty and possibly flirty dress with a bit if movement or a top and skirt or a top and pants/ shorts/capris.
I was quite under whelmed again this week.

Ding dong Merline is gone finally!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agreed... i really didn't see party dress in many of them... especially Stanley's. While very pretty, seemed to restrict movement... hardly a party dress.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I thought the same thing, I was already screaming are you freakin kidding me!!!??? then she said Muuurleeennnn and I screamed YES FINALLY!!

I would have been more pissed than ever if she stayed over my sweet Anthony!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh Sea, didnt think about that!! but you are right she will be back at the end!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is why I hate shows that keep contestants way longer than they should.. Then they return as assistants or sous chefs and then there is some advantage where someone can use these people to screw someone over.