TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model cycle 23 -12/12/2016: Archive through February 15, 2018 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Executive producer Tyra Banks is back with "America's Next Top Model," premiering Dec. 12th at 10 PM ET/PT on VH1 with new host Rita Ora.

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/americas-next-top-model-is-back-get-a-sneak-peek-at-the-wild-new-season/#Ww8ChHxhcIh4TG27.99

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll have to see if we get it in Canada. I haven't watched for years but I used to enjoy it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jimmer it looks like it will be on E. It's on the guide anyways for next week. I'll give it a look again now that Tyra is not the host.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think it's on VH1... at least that is where I found it on my DirecTV guide.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
In the US it is supposed to air on VH1. It will be interesting to see a cycle with an all new group of mentors.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch last night?

I thought it was pretty good. To me, it looked like the production quality was better than the previous cycles...

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It looks like it might be interesting to soon to tell.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I liked that they did the go sees to choose the cast. The old seasons seemed to be more of can we train you to be a top model - It always seemed to be so unsettling to do go sees to determine the final few & having one that was totally unqualified.

They expected the cast to be model material, not just wannawannabees.

I love Tyra & her interaction with the cast but it was becoming just a Tyra showcase, so I guess it's good she's handing over the reins.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree about the Tyra showcase. The models still screamed when Tyra came out, though!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was a big smack in the face when it started for changes, and changes definitely for the better. I think Rita and Ashley are a great fit. I have no idea who the two catty dudes are. I enjoyed it way more without Tyra. Stacey who was on last ep was always on CNTM with Iman.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think Rita is gorgeous.

I am glad a twin is out, just so it's not always about competing with each other, even though we know the show is about drama, as shown in the last episode.
I get that you would be pissed off at another model but if anyone screamed in my face like that, I don't care how whiny Courtney is.....

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm glad a twin is out too but I think they got rid of the wrong one. I find Courtney over rated by the judges and I'm a "eyebrow girl" and they just bug me, just give them a slight arch.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The twin that left looked like her skin was better.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I feel like the old ANTM, they got coached or "lessons". I picture Tyra telling them to stretch out their neck or find their light.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show this year and was happy with he winner. I thought they had the right final 2.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I agree with you. I would have been OK with either of the final 2 getting the win. As the judges said if they could combine the strengths of both young ladies, they'd have the perfect winner.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I never liked the runner up, I did not see "model". I saw the long haired model whose mother was also a model, modeling clothes before one of the red carpet events this year. It's good to see them get work.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Tyra couldn't stay away...she's back as host next season, Rita Ora is out...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did I hear a snippet on TV that she's been chosen as a judge on Americas Got Talent? Don't quote me on that.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
You heard right.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Not a judge. I think she's taking Nick Cannon's spot as the host. He left the show this season.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I had no idea that Cycle 24 started several weeks ago on VH1... watched episodes 1-3 On Demand and episode 4 is tonight...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched a couple of episodes with my daughter (she's a fan - I recorded them so she is going to binge watch on her weekend home from college). Does everybody have to have a bad luck story?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I would think that everyone has a story of struggle and need. Being a model has to be a difficult choice. Being constantly judged on your looks can hurt. Anyone with a fragile ego had better run! When the judges were looking at the photos of the girls in threes with their heads together, I really couldnt see the difference in the photos they were raving about against those they didnt like.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I miss older versions of the show when they would actually teach the models a little something each week instead of just saying "more editorial!" at the photo shoots.

Tyra really seems off her rocker with all her lingo, abbreviations, etc. Who the heck knows what she's talking about?