TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
MasterChef Junior Season 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: MasterChef Junior Season 6 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Started up with a two hour show.

Girls had to present filet mignon. 8 won their aprons. 4 went home.

Then those left presented signature dishes and 4 more got aprons, with 4 more going home.

There are two sisters who made it.

Then an hour where the boys went through the same process, except the first comp was using chicken.

Gordon and Christina are back as judges and Joe has returned as the third judge.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update, Sea. I have it recorded. This is one of my favorite of the cooking shows. The contestants and the judges are so nice and the way those kids can cook is amazing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Each time a kid out an apron, the kids with aprons celebrat.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see that the 2 youngest did not make it in. I personally believe that 8 years old or less is too much to be in this type of competition.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the youngest boy talked tough, but didn't belong there.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I started in on this show last night, with the kids, it's so cute I need to check the schedule to not miss any, these kids are so adorable and talented.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Gordon Ramsay's daughter, Matilda, is quite the role model for these talented young chefs. She seems quite accomplished at 15.

I really approve of how they leave in pairs, which means no one walks out alone.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I love this show, I always seem to come in late, but they are some talented young ones', I loved Gordon Ramsay's Daughter, she was super cute and very good host.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They went from 7 to 5 to 3 tonight. Amazing kids.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
They are all so impressive, Its always sad to see one go but they def will go far, so much talent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have been careful to have them leave in pairs, never alone. I think that is why they have a final three this year.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Last night was the first night where one left, allowing the sisters to say goodbye. The one that stayed was pretty bossy in the challenge. It was a right choice to send the other home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The sisters were split up, but the younger sister left with the older boy after the macaroon challenge.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I am so impressed with the way these kids can prepare such complicated dishes. Amazing! Especially Avery with the Sardines. How on earth did she know to create such a dish? She said she had never cooked Sardines before.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree, these kids are awesome and I look forward to watching them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: