TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through February 23, 2018 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I went into an H&M store once and saw a neoprene backpack. I wouldn't even want that. It's just a gross material and all I can think about is how much you would sweat and it wouldn't evaporate if you tried to wear a dress made out of it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's a disgusting thought isn't it? Sweat trapped inside your dress...yuck!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I suppose the upside is you could just hose it down?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
every week I think THIS is the week we will say goodbye to Meerleeeeeeeeen and her hat but nooooooooooooo!!!!

Im glad Edmund stayed, his voice is like velvet to me, so sexy

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
neoprene is useful as rain gear.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree this season is sad, bad design after bad design.

I can see that Josh came the closest to a Betty Bop look to some degree, however, once again he is just too tacky. There is an old documentary, Hookers on the Point, where the hookers are better dressed.

Georgian is always lovely. Alyssia and Anne always look awful.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I still like Alyssa. Lol! You know who dresses worse than Alyssa? The female mentor. At least Alyssa tries. And the mentor is completely useless when she gives advice. How does she have a job in fashion?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Anne is the ill dressed mentor. I agree that she is rather worthless with her advice.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm in the minority on here, I'm enjoying this year's All Stars. I have liked most of the designers. And unlike previous years I don't know who is going to win. To me each year has it's share of tacky and butt ugly designs.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am shocked at the change in Ken & he seems sincere. In his season, he was completely self absorbed & had such an attitude. He now seems open to criticism & change. I even saw him hug someone trying to comfort them.

Every time they show Kimberly, I wonder, "Who is that??" Definitely hasn't left an impression on me.

I'm disappointed in Edmund this season, I expected more from him.

The judges seem to love Fabio, but his style doesn't click with me.

Right now I'm rooting for Anthony to win. I've always loved his personality, but I don't remember him being the best designer, but he's done well so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Will, Ken said during the reunion after his first season it was an eye-opener for him how he acted.

Didn't Ann tell one of the guys to go back to using the print and then he ended up on the bottom? And Alyssa is Still. Freaking. Awful.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Willwilbee I want Anthony for the win too. I had to look at the banner to see who Kimberly is. They give her no camera time. Pamy I agree about his voice, it's so sexy. As far as Alyssa goes, she's one of those celebrities that are so vocal in politics and I'm afraid that effects my feelings for her. I wish celebrities would stop trying to lecture me and just entertain.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Fabio's voice is very nice also.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he is sexy too, when he isnt wearing the audrey hepburn collar

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
No PR tonight?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was looking as well, not on my DVR setting.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Dang! I made popcorn and have a cold glass of Diet Sunkist Orange pop so I was all ready to watch my recording of Project Runway All Stars and it wasn't on tonight.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me three! I even went and searched my listings for it to see if my DVR had missed recording it. I don't know, Olympics?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh good, I've been avoiding this thread bc I didn't want to be spoiled. I figured my DVR malfunctioned.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hahaha... I've been avoiding this thread because I wanted to watch my recording last night. Then when I went to watch it, it wasn't on my DVR and I also thought my DVR malfunctioned.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was avoiding until someone posted on a blog being disappointed it wasn't on this week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness...

wasn't Josh sassy (I actually would call it rude and disrespectful) last night? Face it Josh - you made an ugly garment that didn't fit the criteria. Live and learn.

Of course he's not one of my favorites so I would have eliminated him straight away. I was sorry to see Kimberly go but I didn't think she had really been successful all season long and they are getting to the point where you can't be "safe" anymore.

I like Fabio's personality more and more each week. He's such a sweetheart.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he was an ass! he is so insecure and over compensates by acting overly secure

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Muuuurrrrleeeeenn's dress looked like muslin. I kept waiting to see what fabric she was going to use.

Love Fabio but didnt love this dress. My fav was Edmond, bummed he was just safe

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy, Edmund's was my favorite.