TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through February 09, 2018 users admin

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when this series was filmed? Wondering if Marchese was going through her husband's ordeal at the same time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This was filmed long before "his ordeal."

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Alyssa looked better in this episode . The second dress she wore was quite pretty on her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, the kept Merlin AGAIN, and sent Amanda home. Amazing.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing...how in the HECK does Merline keep staying when they send home better designers (or at least in my opinion)...first Candace last week and Amanda this week. Amazing.

I thought Anthony was robbed last night. I liked Fabio's design but it wasn't nearly as cool as Anthony's.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The white dress made by Anthony was stunning, simply stunning.I don't remember him being so funny in the past.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Anthony was always funny but a hit and miss designer. This year he has been great design wise.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Can't believe that Merline didn't go either..especiaaly when they commented on how repetitive she has been

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I literally said are you freaking kidding me to the tv!!!!! wth!!!???????????? what does Merrleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennn have on those judges!!???

Anthony should have won!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The words that came out of my mouth this week were are red dotted here in TVCH.

Seriously - one of the dumbest decisions ever.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL !!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Really? Did that actually happen? Merline is still in this "competition"? I'm beginning to think she could send a hairless cat wearing a bandaid down the runway and win. How did Joshua remain safe with his trashy bordello look?

I did like Fabio's dress, however, I thought Anthony should have won. His white dress was absolutely stunning.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
ditto ditto ditto

This is why I think the All Stars should have 3 strikes you're out. Everybody has a bad day, overambitious design that just doesn't translate. And sending a designer out on an unconventional challenge just infuriates me lol.

Anthony's look was divine, it just took my breath away. Fabio's was fine, but really?

I think I would have liked Ken's more if he'd only ruffled one sleeve & left the other bare or simple.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Merline's a crackpot, no doubt about that. But her biggest crime is that monstrosity of a hat. It drives me nearly as crazy as the hat that Carl wears on "The Walking Dead" - if I ever run into either one of them on the street, the first thing I'm going to do is snatch those hats right off their heads and stomp them into oblivion!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
LOL Uncle_ricky, her hat annoys me also.
Wasn't Edmund the designer that always wore a big safety pin? I just wanted to stick him with it. I'm not proud of that but there you go. Fabio's weird dresses and Judge Judy lace collar bother me more than Merline's hat.
These people need a friend and a mirror. And a trash can in which to toss that crap.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, Anthony should have won and Merline (and her hat) should be gone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Edmund's beard drives me crazy right now. It is too deliberate. And don't even get me started on Helen's hair...LOL!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
What's a deliberate beard?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It looks like he individually curls pieces of hair under his chin to me. It just isn't my taste...LOL! I don't think he cares about what I think.

I will be glad when the current beard trend is over.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What was wrong with the designers last night? Joshua truly was the only one who designed something that met the challenge - everybody else looked like they were clueless (and I thought his see-through skirt was as tacky as his sculpted eyebrows but at least it was young and his t-shirt was super cute).

The woman are falling quickly this season! I guess Char was missing that Tim Gunn Save this season!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip. I think this is the worst season ever. These designers were better on their original seasons. I'm at the point I am forcing myself to watch.

Though, I am rooting for Anthony to win. He's shown some good designs.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Grooch, ITA this is an awful season. Zero creativity. Josh was the only one that went the Betty Boop route and even then it was just OK!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Quite honestly I kind of felt sorry for them. I really thought this was a huge stretch for a challenge - they are supposed to design something for a cartoon figure who has no neck?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They wanted an updated look for Betty Boop, but did they say if they were updating what she represents? She was basically a flapper and a bimbo. At least that's what comes to my mind. I never saw her cartoons. So, what else can you design but an updated hooker-ish outfit that Joshua designed?

At least Barbie had goals and became a pilot, doctor, lawyer, etc. Betty Boop is a sex object.

And I wish designers would stay away from neoprene. It's difficult to work with and nobody wants to wear it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Every time they mention neoprene I think about a scuba suit.