TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Love After Lockup on WE TV Friday nights

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Love After Lockup on WE TV Friday nights users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Jag2000 for telling me about this show, anyone else watching??

If you like 90 day Fiance', you'll probably like this show. You can watch online at WE TV.

Most of these people met online while one was in prison & have totally unrealistic expectations.

One woman who refuses to have "sexual intercourse" (apparently anything else goes as long as it's not procreative) before marriage is spending the night in a bed with a man who hasn't been with a woman in 18 years. She & her friends are more concerned that he's not a Mormon than with why he spent 18 years in prison.

One fellow got a loan on a $13k car without an income, which totally confused me, but I think his grandmother gave him $5k for a car which I assume he put as a down payment. His gf who has spent 4 years with him locked up, seems like she will overlook anything as long as he promises to provide her with a 1 carat diamond ring.

Most of these folks are some of the straightest laced people, hooking up with a wild child - you can almost hear the train whistle.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think the train came and is long gone on this one. I can’t believe some people are that desperate to hook up with a prisoner and expect them to act normal when they get out especially a man who was locked up for 18 yrs. and a stranger.
Crazy show.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Jag, I guess you & I are the only ones watching this at the TVClubhouse.

I have to share with you one of my fav youtube reviewers who usually does Teen Mom & 90 day Fiance' but too many people begged her to watch this show. She started on show 3, so doesn't have all the back story straight, but she is such a Hoot!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8ppB3CpZw

I'm surprised that I'm now thinking the convicts are the logical ones but we knew the outsiders made bad choices already.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: