TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bringing up Bates

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Bringing up Bates users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like watching this show/family way more than the Duggars! Their new season started last night. Showed them watching the Eclipse (from back in Aug.) & showed Micheal & Brandon dealing w/their fertility issues. TLC usually plays reruns sometime on the weekend if you need to catch up.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I read online that child #10 Josie is courting Kelton. They'll show this prob this season. Kelton was roommates at college w/child #7, Tori's husband, Bobby. We'll see that wedding between Tori & Bobby this season as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
last night's "new" show had a triple date: Josie & Kepton were holding hands so that must mean "courting". (In Dugger world, that would mean engaged). The triple date was cute. Show also included Tori/Bobby getting engaged.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I love this family. Their hugs are genuine and full on. They seem normal and have such a good time with each other. Tori and Bobby are adorable. I can't wait for the wedding show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2021 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I did enjoy this show. Very nice family but heard today and saw the pictures of two of the sons at the DC rally this week. They said they didn't participate in the storming of the Capitol. The fact that they would participate in any of this farce is enough to completely disappoint me and I will no longer watch this show. I'm really saddened.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: