TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through November 03, 2017 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen much of Danielle, isn't she on another 90 Day spin off? The last I saw, she was getting involved online with yet another man from a far away country. I've always felt Danielle might be mentally disabled or has a low IQ and then recently I saw that she works with the mentally disabled.
I think you're right Willie, the guy from Morocco might be enamored with *any* girl from the USA.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think the girl from Russia is going to give Jorge a heart attack. I think she's only 20 and VERY immature.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight 8:00-11:02 pm is a new "Are You Ready For This". The tell all continues. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to watch this train wreck anymore and here I am looking to see what happens.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Finished today watching "Are you ready for this". Don't know what to think about Mohammed and Danielle. Very painful. The other couples seem to be in love and serious about their relationships.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So I just started watching this show (Mohammed and Danielle should be barred from ever seeing one another again...what a relationship fraught with disaster - were there ever two more immature people?) and have become slightly obsessed. I keep thinking to myself "there is no bigger fool than an old fool" when it comes to a lot of these relationships though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No kidding. There's a new season on now, and the "Before the 90 Days" just completed. There is one couple on there that I want to bar from seeing each other ever again, yet they are still together. Sigh.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm probably watching the newer shows...both "90 Day Finance" and "Before the 90 Days." Now I'm curious as to whom you want to bar from ever seeing each other again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It will become apparent. Don't want to wreck it for you... LOL.

On the other hand, some that I thought were scams for green cards turned out to be the real deal. Never would have guessed.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not crazy about the guy from Florida and the girl from the Phillippines (her name is Jenny) - I think she is going to be sadly disappointed by the salary of a manager of McDonalds but I also think she is definitely looking for a green card. I also think the older woman who is with the guy from the Scandanavian country should run fast to get away from him...he is an entitled jerk and although she is way too needy for my taste he is getting "uglier" every time he makes an appearance. The 42-year old man and his Haitian girlfriend (Abby?)...I think she is lying about her relationship with the other guy Chris but I think a 42-year old man who falls in love with a 20-year old kind of gets what is coming to him...including scabies. The couple in Brazil (Paul (her name always seems to be spelled wrong to me - Harine?) - I like her but he's got way too many emotional problems for me. The young girl who flew to Spain to meet a guy who had never even facetimed with her - what is that all about? I'm not sure about the woman from Atlanta (but I loved her on Double Divas) and Luis from the Dominican Republic - he may want a green card but I also think he really does like her. The guy with the woman in Southeast Asia (can't remember the country - Thailand) - she's definitely a green card seeker and he is weird! The blonde girl and her Mali/Irish guy - I think they will get married but I don't think they will make it because he's too rigid. The really young girl and the Spanish guy - she really needs to grow up - what are her parents thinking? And the blonde girl and the Moroccan guy - please please please make them both go away...she is a hugely spoiled brat and he's a total jerk.

Just my thoughts on the fly...LOL!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The Brazilian girl's name is Karine (DUH!) and I totally forgot about Myriam and the young DJ guy (a couple I really like - too bad they aren't together!).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL... I pretty much agree. Have you watched the Before the 90 Days Reunion yet? It changed my mind about several of them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes I finished watching it last night. It did make me feel a little better about Jenny from the Philippines...although I still think her primary concern is getting to the US I think she will try and make it work with that sad sack guy.

Jessie and the older woman...he's a nasty piece of work. Could he be any more arrogant and controlling? She needs to run QUICKLY.

Sean and Abby - who knows. I think there is a lot about her that has deeper undertones. I do think, however, if she decides to marry him that she will work hard at making their marriage work.

Paul and Karine - he will screw that relationship up and she will work hard at keeping it together.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

(Just for reference, I started out watching the last set of couples - the Jewish girl with Tourette's, the tragicly bad couple with the chubby guy and the girl from Russia, the hot girl from Colombia (I just loved her) and her oil worker husband, and the beautiful girl whose husband's family was a huge mess - these people sucked me right in and now I'm slightly obsessed.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yes, Jessie and Darcey are the ones that I said should never see each other again. That up and down volatility, so crazy. They bring out the worst in each other.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. She's way too needy and he's way too controlling. At first I thought they actually had a chance but when he didn't defend her against his stepfather...off with his head!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, all of that.

But it was so bizarre to watch them be all lovey-dovey, and then *instantly* go back to all out war including Jessi saying "it's over." Then back to lovey-dovey? So crazy!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They are both extremely dysfunctional people. I can understand her motivation...she's an older (although quite attractive and obviously successful) woman who likes the attention of a very attractive, much younger guy, but I don't understand his motivation. He doesn't seem to be too eager to move to the US - I really don't understand him at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He's 1) a mama's boy. and 2) wants to have someone he can dominate and/or humiliate. Darcie meets both criteria.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is very true. Perhaps he looked for an older woman like Darcie because he knew that she would be more desperate and more likely to put up with his domination, and that she wouldn't be likely to get pregnant (although of course Darcie would have liked to have had a child) and he would have to share attention with someone else.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's more that he's trying to work out his mommy issues with her.

I'm trying to remember the episode where he makes her promise not to drink any more because drinking messed up his family. His mother drinks. It makes me wonder what he experienced to be so against drinking to forbid it in Darcy, but accept it in his mom? or does he not accept it in mom but can't stop her?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FWIW, it appears Jesse and Darcey are no longer together, skip to the very bottom of this article:

http://starcasm.net/archives/373850

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Or maybe they are... just doing the same crazy dance:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/darcey-jesse-90-day-fiance-together-141951

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly Jesse said one of his friends had a serious problem with alcoholism and I think that perhaps that person died...?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh those two kids...sounds like Darcey is a reality wanna-be queen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I couldn't remember what he said.

But Darcey looks like she is still drinking and acting out too....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And tanning. Definitely tanning...LOL!