TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Unexpected

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Unexpected users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Has anybody watched this show about multi-generational teenage pregnancy? I watched this first season and ended up being really intrigued, and honestly thought the reunion show last night was one of the best reunion-type shows I have ever seen.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know whether I'm the only one watching this show, but I have to say that I do not know whether these kids are representative of their age group or are just totally narcissistic...how did the girl (from the religious, rather zombie-like parents) expect her parents to act when she told them (excuse me, she told her mom who hoped dad would "guess" so she didn't have to say the words) she was pregnant? She and her boyfriend are so clueless.

And Mikayla and her mom moving in together? I'm hoping that works out as well as I expect it to - NOT! I despise her mom quite honestly and think she is a selfish, self-absorbed person. Her own parents don't even care for her!

I love reality television. Or pain. Can't decide which one...LOL!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: