TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Challenge- Dirty Thirty

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge- Dirty Thirty users admin

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watching? I’m just tickled pink that “Johnny Bananas” isn’t in the finale for $1,000,000. He must be seething!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am. I was beginning to think Cara would drop out, so glad she jumped.

But poor Jordan! It was just as dangerous as Cara thought it was!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
It’s amazing he wasn’t hurt worse. If he had been, he would have sued MTV, the production company, the parachute company, etc. Would have been worth more than the prize money.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, his knee may be permanently messed up, we won't know till the show is over.

But I'm sure they have to sign all kinds of waivers.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I am so happy to see CT in the finals and love Tori.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
Puttergirl, I'm with you. SO glad Bananas is out.
Does he have any other means of support besides Challenges?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I LOVE CT!! I hope he wins.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 03, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Don't forget that when this is over they will have another Champs versus Stars. It's a different format, but all for charity, and I found the last one very entertaining.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Puttergirl, Jordan couldn't sue anyone, he's literally signed his life away & forfeited his right to sue MTV - even if he died. He's not on American soil & probably couldn't sue anyone else either.

Bananas like most of the competitors doesn't really have a "day job" which is why it's always the same folks. They get paid to attend events as minor celebrities and train year around for this event.

I am glad they changed the game so that Alliances can't completely control the game. Johnny is smart & knows how to manipulate people.

It makes sense that the strong competitors work together - especially since they will need to work together in future competitions.

I love that Kaila, Jenna & Tori were able to hold together their alliance & am thrilled with the "new blood". I so wish that the girl that won the last challenge hadn't bailed so early.

I wish/hope that they add the folks from the "stranded with a million dollars" group to the mix.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I might have imagined it but I thought I heard that some big brother contestants were coming.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cast is here, no BB. Some pro athletes, some performance artists, only TV person is from the Bachelor.

http://people.com/tv/the-challenge-champs-vs-stars-cast-reveal/

Loyolamom09

03-06-2016

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loyolamom09 a private message Print Post    
We just switched from U-VERSE to Spectrum. We have the second highest package with pay channels. What isn't included? MTV! I can't believe it! I'm so bummed. I hope someone will post who wins because I've been watching all season. Go CT!

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
TJ ended up making another dirty move telling them that they won't find out who the winners are until the finale show. I don't know when that will be. I think it's going to be close. Jordan would've been the clear winner for the guys, but CT pulled a double cross and gave Jordan an extra 5 minutes to add to his time. Tori added 5 minutes to Camilla's time so I can't even predict a winner.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, I'm not seeing the finale/reunion show on the schedule at all! Bummer!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
it should be on next Tuesday at the same time. Almost every week, my tivo has "MTV Programming" for that time slot a week before but then updates it a few days later to say "The Challenge.."

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Both shows are on next Tuesday.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So far, Comcast has only The Challenge Finale Part 1. We already saw that (even tho it says "new"). All the other slots are filled in with Teen Mom 2 or Ridiculousness.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Puttergirl,
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I saw the cast for the season 31 Challenge & it included BB season 18 Natalie "Nat Nat" & Victor & other non RW people - like "ex on the beach" I think that's a UK show??

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
They used to repeat shows to death & now if you miss it - too bad. On my cable provider, MTV on demand is like 3 weeks after airing. I quit watching Real World altogether because I would miss too many shows.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
Are you kidding me? 2 weeks to find out who won?
Why was Camilla absent from the reunion show? Anybody know?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There's been some buzz on the web that it has to do with her drunken tirade against Leroy earlier in the season.. that she made some horribly racist comments that weren't shown on TV. And then (spoiler concerns Champs Vs. Stars behavior)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
she punched a production assistant during Champs Vs. Stars, and then threatened to commit suicide. She apparently is in a fragile place, and they don't want to put her on TV, and may never again.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
She's had issues for quite some time and probably should have been dropped a while ago. And she's not the only one.

Kathyb

05-17-2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathyb a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking she may very well be the big winner.
If so, I hope the money helps and not hurts her.

Loyolamom09

03-06-2016

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loyolamom09 a private message Print Post    
Any word on who won?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Jordan & Camilla won the grand prizes - I think it was $450k each - Cara & Derek were in second place I think they got $35k or 40k each & CT & Tori in third at $15k each.

I think I heard that they filmed both ways so even the cast didn't know after the reunion who actually won til it aired.

Jordan may be arrogant, but he does back it up lol. I think we've officially seen the changing of the guard from the old vets to the new. If MTV continues to change the rules so the cast can't control the players, I see Bananas losing the stronghold on his top spot.

Bananas has been in 15 challenges & won 6 for a total winnings of $685k

Jordan has been in 4 challenges & won 2 for a total winnings of $583k

Camilla has been in 10 challenges & won 2 for a total winnings of $561k

CT has been in 13 challenges & won 2 for a total winnings of $265k

I hope they keep doing this huge prize money to encourage more to participate.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Terrell Owens sure got handed his "assets" last night by CT! (loved it)

Obviously he did not know its not smart to poke the Bear.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I love CT - always have - and never really liked TO - so Tuesday was fabulous - cant wait for next week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know how they are going to work out the loss of three women on the Champs team.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The new regular season starts Jan 2nd and is subtitled "Vendettas"

Some of the twists are:

-There's only one big winner, and that person could get up to $500K.

-Everyone has their own individual bank accounts; winning challenges add to your account, but if you're eliminated your bank gets thrown into the winner's jackpot. Get to the end and you get your personal bank and a shot at the winner's jackpot.

-Some challenges not only award money, they award "grenades"; these are things that you can use to screw with another player or players (someone you have a "vendetta" against, thus the title).

-These include things like stealing a player's bank, forcing two people to be chained to each other during a challenge, or forcing someone to stay awake the entire night before the next challenge..

-The tag line is "If you can't win, make sure they lose"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: