TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through November 04, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did watch.

Amy had a baby and they seem very happy though she misses her mom.

Cassia and the junk dealer..well they are still dysfunctional. She was shown sleeping in while he brought her breakfast in bed. She still objected to him having to monitor for internet sales but they did talk about how working harder for sales would let them move.

His dad basically told him that they should be living on their own if he wanted to keep the marriage and supposedly he will move where she wants to move.

Yamir spent a bunch of money to make what looks to be a horribly amateurish video.

And they are off on a new season.. one guy is like 30+ years older than his new 19 Filipino bride, who coincidentally (ya think?) comes from the same area as his original Filipino bride who after kids and all, left him. He has a daughter older than the new potential bride.

He seems well off, OCD and in previews apparently has very high standards that the girl probably cannot meet. He did set up a nice room of her own for her..

Also in previews he keeps showing the young girl things of his first wife like getting her the exact car.

and at one point he had several outfits of his daughter and wanted to give them to the fiancée but the daughter pointed out this wasn't right. He seems pretty out of touch and self centered and eccentric at the least.

Others a woman who took up with a younger handsome lifeguard in I think the Bahamas and one has to think this isn't going to end well.

A Russian party girl gogo dancer who was "converted" to Mormonism by a young man on his Mission to I think Poland? They are age compatible but worlds apart on life experience and his largish Mormon family is skeptical.

A young woman from NYC with an actual life and job and small apartment meets a guy in Israel and to bring him here she gives up everything and they will life with her parents in Florida while he cannot work due to his visa. Huh. That should be a big change for her and him.

Her parents just wonder with so many people in the US why did she settle on an Israeli?

(The young man in question seems great and speaks English well. The girl was on a trip there and is Jewish )

So in the first show his visa wasn't through yet but he could fly to Canada so he did and she and her family flew there too and they will meet there.

Seems like there are other couples too.

This is an odd show but I end up liking some of them and wondering what on earth they are thinking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and from last season the update on Danielle.. they guy was going on trips and some girl even claimed she was pregnant by him but Danielle seems so in denial and childish. And he seems like something I might have to moderate.. but basically dismissive and denying anything and putting blame on others.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they all got married. Poor Nikki, I wonder what is up with her now.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This show started tonight at 8:00 pm EST, repeated at 1:00 am. So far I see some disasters in the making. Who knows?? They all got married last season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That's weird I just checked and it says " coming soon" but it's not showing yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had one record last night that is labelled as new..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But it isn't new. It is showing pre wedding (and maybe wedding?) from last season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The one recording right now sounds like the actual season premiere.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes, trainwrecks!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I agree Sea. The young mother going to Morroco looks like a disaster waiting to happen, the rest don't look promising either. I have no idea why I even watch it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Whatever happened to the overweight woman with thick glasses and two daughters and her husband, Mohammed. It was a couple of seasons ago.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am sure you will be shocked to learn that they are separated & he is now living in Florida.

We can’t wait for the return of 90 Day Fiance, as well as the premiere of the spin-off After the 90 Days, which Danielle says will be September 11 on TLC

updates as of July 2016

http://starcasm.net/archives/342750

http://starcasm.net/archives/355074

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I missed the season premiere

the website says season returns 9/11 at 8central but it shows season 4 episode 1 aired 8/22 but it's listed as a special episode.

Season 4 Episode 1
Before the foreigners arrive, the Americans must prepare. This special episode showcases the anxiety before each relationship's 90-day clock begins - and in once case, before the decision to apply for the Visa process has even been made.

43 min TV-PG Premiered 8/22/2016

It's not listed on the TV schedule for the next 2 weeks (according to the TLC website) but it's avail on the website for viewing.

https://www.tlcgo.com/90-day-fiance/for-your-eyes-only/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes the young woman insisting on going to Morocco.. that wasn't looking good

And the guy who had already spent $70K and giving his Russian bride to be access to his phones and pins and such.. that was stupid and then because he doesn't buy her a $10,000 purse she wipes his phone?

And from previews he goes ahead..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Will, no I'm not surprised. I'll check out the links.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow there is a new show on "Countdown to the New Season". TLC 8 pm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So far each episode covers the new couples (and wow is that one woman from Russia a piece of WORK!) and then they catch up on last season's couples. They may be following the first one to get deported and I sure hope he does. (the guy who married the much older woman.. not that she has been so great either, but he left her and even after speaking with an attorney, he left town to join a blonde in Florida. Sandusky Ohio is too small for him and well sure he doesn't want to go home, he wants to stay and he sees no reason why he can't (.. fraud?) And the girl from NY who moved back with parents in Florida and married the guy from Israel? Suddenly she confesses that she has Tourette's and is worried because they are going to Israel for a second wedding there for his family.

And the woman who moved to Oklahoma and wanted to model.. well the husband lost his job and isn't working so she is driving places like Texas to be a rodeo girl, so of course she wants to move to Florida.

And Noon, the Thai girl who married the guy in New Orleans.. felt it was too dangerous there and so he picked up and moved them to Portand Oregon, (where apparently there is more of a Thai population) but then her mother started saying she wanted her back in Thailand.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Wow that girl with Azan in Morocco is very disrespectful! She keeps ignoring their cultural differences. She cheated on him. Keeps cutting him off when he speaks. She is needy and annoying!!! This show is terrible....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She, Danielle, is pretty aggressive.. but now he's concerned about her health and she is pissed off.. but she was having trouble walking up a sand dune.. huffing and puffing. He also rightly fears that when they get to the US she will want them to eat lots of fast food,

The Russian woman is beyond bold.. pretty clearly stated she always wants whatever is most expensive, and no respect for any of his wishes.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how spineless he is. She's only there for her own benefit. Clearly a gold digger and so rude. I don't think she's pretty at all.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The Russian girl wants a wedding dress that costs $45,000.00
And the engagement ring she likes cost $300,000.00 but they will give it to him for $150K. She saw a 3 carat one for far less but liked the 5 carat better.
The girl in Morocco is soo immature and naive that she doesn't see that he only wants her to get his green card. Her family knows what's going on but she wouldn't listen to them. This show does prove that love is blind.
The girl who's with the guy who's been married 3X's seemed nice in the beginning but she also is starting to show her true colors wanting to have a social life without him. Not just sit home.
I've given up on Married At First Site. They get along and then they don't, it goes back and forth. Both shows are crazy.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I've never seen anyone with a brain more dense than Danielle or Jorge. Please, you two, give it up!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm kinda of thinking Azan really likes the girl, or am I naive?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I guess there are two Danielles. I was referring to the one in Ohio that was with Mohammed. The one who chased him to Florida.

But if the girl who went to Morocco is also named Danielle, then she's not far behind.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The girl in Morocco is Nicole. I don't believe there are 2 Danielles - one is more than sufficient.

Lakecat, I was thinking the same thing, I think Azan likes Nicole ... but he probably has NO experience with women & may be thrilled with any female attention. I just don't feel he has nefarious intentions though. On the other hand, I'm sure he hooked up with her in the first place because she was a wild American - maybe for a green card or maybe just because the grass looks greener on the other side. I just don't see him ever being comfortable with PDA though.

I sure hope the previews for Melanie & Devar are somehow edited to be negative, don't know how else to construe her comments about him running off with her money. Devar seems like a good guy - although his insistence of sending 90% of his income home to Jamaica and his sisters' evil laugh about Melanie supporting him made me wonder if they knew something that we didn't.

At least Jorge isn't hurting anyone but himself. Danielle has dragged her children through homelessness because she invested all the money she didn't have in "courting" Mohammed. I'm sure Mohammed just used Danielle for a green card but even if he had real hopes of making the best of the marriage, you can't blame him for wanting to get as far away from her & her situation as possible. The apartment & utilities were in his name, so he must have been trying to support the family at some point. (He must have had an income to qualify for these things). I hope the TV money at least gets the family back on track.