TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through October 26, 2017 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It annoys me that voting is only open 1 hour. I never get to vote because I watch tape delay! I would vote for Frankie and Jordan and maybe Victoria. I enjoy her too. I know Jordan seems like a ringer, but I really enjoy him.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Brenda, you can vote online till i think 8 am the next day.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Drew is winning me over. I agree that I like all of them and hate to see any go

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I need to get that figured out Texannie! But sometimes I don't even watch until the next day. But if I do watch late Monday night, I'll remember to vote. I guess I should just set a reminder in my phone and vote before I watch. :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL early voting!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Very good show tonight. Movie night, Jordan was just amazing and Terrell Owens was also very good. Nick went home. Not surprised. Shania Twain was a guest judge.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
TO looks very nice in a suit.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Shania Twain lip sync’d her song. I didn’t even have to look at to know that we were listening to a track, not live singing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lowball scores for Victoria tonight.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I loved the robot tango of Lindsey & Mark.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
V, that one of the best dances ever.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was awesome!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Mark is one of the best choreographers on the show. I consistently enjoy his routines.

That being said - I thought it was unfair of how they criticized Drew's routine - like he came up with it. That is all on the pro. Len went on like Drew it was Drew's fault there was so much going on in the dance.

Last but not least, Shania may have been one of the worst judges ever.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. I like Shania, and she wasn't the first guest judge to score oddly, but her critiques were so stilted! Awkward.

Just seemed unfair that she judged with the others, or higher, except for Victoria, where she was the lowest scorer.

At least Nick and Peta are gone.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for Vanessa to be gone. (Maks can stay. ) I don't know Vanessa other than she's Mrs.

I still have DWTS 10th Anniversary Special saved. They showed a number of clips of pros and partner stars who clashed. Has not been only Maks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Shania's music but she has never seemed very coherent when it comes to public appearances and reasoning and talking about things. I'm pretty frustrated that she scored Victoria lower for no apparent reason. I don't like guest judges at the best of times and especially ones who obviously don't know what they are doing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was a terrible judge. She seemed at a complete loss for words when she was critiquing (whether she was praising or criticizing).

Awkward describes her perfectly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, she had her little notebook, I am guessing with notes from dress rehearsal.

I thought all the scores for Victoria were low.

Jimmer, interesting that she may normally be inarticulate (Shania). I had only read print interviews. Got to see her in concert, but that was all music and performance.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Her concerts are a lot of fun and I admire how far she has come in life after a pretty grim start. However, she does seem to have trouble expressing herself verbally. Nothing serious, of course.

I agree about Victoria's scores. I'm not sure why they were so hard on her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps it was rebound scoring because many reviews I read thought Victoria was overscored the week before...quite honestly I wasn't that impressed with her dancing this week...I think that at this point in the competition they have to pick out obvious flaws and she just can't move as gracefully as some of the others...not her fault and she is amazing but she is competing against more able bodied people and that is going to get harder from this point.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We thought Shania was just awful (on a par with Mariah Carey and Paula Abdul). We started FFing thru her critiques. Didn't want to listen to her hem and haw. Whose idea was it to have her judge anyway?

Even though I like Nick, I was glad to see him go. He was really the worst dancer and I think he was actually relieved to be done. He can still come back and root for Vanessa. I'm thinking Vanessa is happy she no longer has to compete for attention with her hubby.

And Jordan and Linsey were both amazing. TO was pure fun. I had a big smile on my face the whole time. He really surprised me this week.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Apparently they switched things up with the team dances next week...instead of going with the two pairs who had the highest scoring average as team captains (which would have been Lindsey and Jordan), they made the two pairs who have the lowest scoring averages as team captains (so Drew and Terrell are team captains)

So the teams will be (and their position by average):

Terrell(7)/Nikki(6)/Jordan(1)/Lindsey(2) vs Drew(8)/Frankie(4)/Victoria(5)/Vanessa(3)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
interesting. I think Drew's team could win if they make it really fun

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I like Frankie so I hope they win the team dance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Victoria, so I hope they win.. Frankie too.