TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Random Conversations and Other Shows: Archive through February 28, 2017 users admin

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
It's interesting to see Paul Hollywood on Bakers vs. Fakers. We get the "step away from your bakes" and choux pastry but I miss Mary. I like the Halloween Baking Show. Nice to see Damiano as a judge. At least he got something out of his time on Food Network Star. Demaris (who I think won on FNS) is a judge on Bakers vs. Fakers with Buddy Velastro. Funny Buddy is on Bakers and Duff Goldman is on Baking Challenge. Two cake guys. I always thought I liked Buddy better but lately, I perfer Duff.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the Halloween Baking show, too. Love Jeff. Interesting to see him doing something else.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like Worst Cooks as well. Ps what is up with the Situation? He is so puffed up . Really weird how big just his shoulders and biceps are. And his face is all puffy. I wondered if he was ill. He seems like a nice guy. All of the "celebs" are enjoyable to watch. Worst Bakers seems more of a put on for some of them, particularly the retreads. But a couple of them seem serious about learning.

Bakers vs Fakers hasn't reached Canadian Food Channel yet.

And I look forward to Halloween Wars and the Baking Championship shows

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Halloween Wars...usually. Those two women on Underbakers are ruining it for me. I find Jewel to be a very unpleasant person and wish they would stop featuring her. The both of them beat up on the pumpkin guy as well and that is usually the only portion they get praise for. The Sugar Psychos are good but their head guy could take the smugness down a peg.

I may not even watch the rest I find her so annoying. The whole tone of the show seems different to me this season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Seems to me Halloween Wars has always had snarky people on it. I fell asleep watching last night's episode so I haven't a clue what is going on but I love the craft involved.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sadly cutthroat kitchen has been moved to sunday afternoon on the food network, something bad must have happened, I can't believe the ratings are that low. This is just about the only show on the network I believe is not fixed. No one seems to care who wins,

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was very unhappy about the final 2 on Halloween Wars (I didn't think the Underbakers deserved to be in the finals) but was definitely happy with the Sugar Psychos as the winners - they had been the best throughout the run of the show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Undertakers should have left weeks ago. Terrible support of each, some pretty substandard work compared to others and they never liked her bites either. I really couldn't stand any of the team but especially the women. I'm not sure why they kept having so much of the one girl . The win was deserved. I'd like to see a Xmas one again.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wanted it to be the Sugar Psychos v. the team that went out third (the woman with the blonde hair and fabulous eyeliner). I thought they were good also.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Clash of the Grandmas. I think it's funny Cameron Mathison, from AMC, is the host. And on AMC, they said Babe and Krystal made ketchup soup with a curling iron. They are having them make grilled cheese with an iron. Makes me think of it.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed Clash of the Grandmas. I think my grandma Eloise could have taken them all.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was sorry to see the Portuguese grandma voted off - I thought she was so sweet. I was glad the grandma with the fan didn't win - she was a little too over the top for me!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched My Kitchen Rules? I can't believe what poor manners RJ and Brandy have. Is RJ just acting like a douchebag? He sure doesn't seem like he is acting.

And Brandy is acting sort of uneducated about some of the foods, and RJ is acting like a petulant child not willing to taste anything.

I am really looking forward to RJ and Brandy leaving the competion

And this week Kelley Osborne was a little over the top about how Brandi G felt about the cheesecake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well hallelujah, Brandy and RJ are eliminated. I think it will be fun to see the rest of the teams complete.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it. My cable messed up last night and I missed almost all of it.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I've been watching it and have been really surprised at Brandy and Ray J. I didn't know anything about Ray J before this show (other than the infamous sex tape). He seems like such an immature child. Every time his sister feeds him a bite of food makes me cringe. Creepy! And I used to like Brandy, but she's been pretty rude on this show. I get that Brandy Glanville pushes her buttons but still, show some class...

I enjoy the cooking competition aspect of the show. Was really annoyed with Dice when he got mad about Dean looking at his wife's chest. Dude, *everyone* was looking at her boobs. They were literally ON the table that night, it was such a low cut dress.

On the flip side, it was funny when they were all wearing his leather jackets. LOL I thought he'd get angry but he just went with it and laughed.

I always enjoy Curtis Stone, tho. 😉

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else watch Kids Baking Championship? I am truly amazed at how well some of those kids bake!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I watch Kids' Baking Championship. They truly are good bakers and I love the way Duff and Valarie are with them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They really treat them with a great deal of sweetness. I think the final 2 will be between the little blonde boy and the little curly-headed boy - they seem to be the best all around.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really like that show too. Those kids are darling.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
This is a fun show! Valarie and Duff are great with the kids, and the kids themselves seem to be having a great time. None of this over the top, "I'm so wonderful and I'm going to take you down" attitude. And how many times have we've seen these kids cheer each other on and help each other out. I much prefer this show over some of the others

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It has been years since the last season of this but Top Chef Canada is back April 2 with an All Stars season. Lol it's been so long they'll all feel like new contestants to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad that little Cole was kicked off Children's Baking Championship last night. He was my pick to win! I don't care for Keniyah at all and had hoped she would leave.

Oh well, now I will root for Justiss for the win.

I also was unhappy that on Worst Cooks Rachael kept Ann over the lawyer woman. I knew Ann was going to keep the annoying guy.

Why do I watch cooking shows - I don't cook!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Ann kept Daniel. I got the distinct impression she did not like him

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Umm what? Last night Aubrey went home...