TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through October 17, 2017 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jordan & Lindsay? It was 10 9 10.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Has Vanessa ever watch this show. All the couple dance sexy. She's a celebrity and should have been prepared for this. Nick's brother Drew was on and they saw his season. They both should have known what was going to happen. It's not like this is the first year of the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, 10 9 10 was too high.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
There were also rumors during Drew's season that he and Cheryl hooked up (but there are rumors like that every season so who knows what is the truth) - perhaps Vanessa has been heavily influenced by the sister in law that she needs to keep close tabs on her man...or perhaps she is just a jealous shrew...or perhaps that is just a tabloid story. It all makes for better ratings for DWTS and that keeps the show happy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip - who is Drew and who is Vanessa's sister-in-law?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Drew is Drew Lachey, Nick's brother. I guess the sister-in-law would be Drew's wife.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sorry, yes, what Roteach said...and Drew's wife was pregnant during his season of DWTS and was not looking her best...perhaps she felt threatened and that's how the Cheryl/Drew rumors started...although those kind of rumors always circled around Cheryl - I think her exotic looks and the fact that she is ... voluptuous - is that the right word? ... makes her a target for those kind of rumors.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I didn't watch DWTS before Lisa Vanderpump's season and I'm not really up on pop culture and stuff.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So what was the deal between Vanessa and Mak that made him miss the episode last week?
I think the powers that be get those rumors started for ratings. I never believed the Val and Amber Rose coupling.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The thing about Val and Amber Rose is that they weren't partners on DWTS and they did seem to date after the season...but it fizzled pretty quick.

I guess we'll never know the truth about Vanessa and Maks...until one of them writes a tell it all (probably Vanessa...LOL!)...and will that really be the truth or just the truth from one perspective?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Great example of how different people see things:https://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/blind-men-and-the-elephant.htm

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Maks looked so uncomfortable tonight with Vanessa. I feel bad for him

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
They both looked so ticked off!!!!

I am so in love with Jordan and Frankie!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Jordan was great, missed Frankie’s dance, I will have rewind it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jordan & Lindsay -- first of the season -- all 10s.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Sasha & Gleb and Frankie & Whitney at bottom.

Sasha & Gleb eliminated.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Frankie & Whitney scored 10 9 10

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hard to buy that Frankie was in jeopardy.

I would have scored Victoria and Val higher.

I enjoy Disney night, though not familiar with the newer songs..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Nikki and Frankie.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love Disney night. It's so much fun to watch.

I'll have to re-watch Maks and Vanessa. I wasn't paying close attention to their interaction.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The irony is I absolutely hate Disneyworld but I love Disney night.

I don't believe for a minute that Frankie was in jeopardy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Frankie is adorable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I adore Frankie. Even though I don't watch The Property Brothers, I love Drew. This is a difficult season because everyone is so likable - starting back with Barbara Corcoran.

I guess if there were two people I wouldn't want to see in the F2, one would be Jordan. The whole "Broadway" thing bothers me. And the second would be Vanessa. I don't dislike her - but there's just something about her that niggles at me. She's certainly not the most offensive contestant they've had but I'd rather see her go than some of the others.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think the whole season is being set up for a Lindsey vs Jordan showdown in the finals (unless the fanbases are totally different from what we think they are)- who knows who the third might be (probably Frankie, because I agree he really wasn't in the bottom two- it's the old "scare the fanbase in to action" gambit)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Lindsey win...I think she really seems to be a very sweet person, but I'm not sure she has the fan base. Of course Nikki is my favorite but I don't think she's the best dancer...I like Jordan and if he wins then it is well deserved because he is a total package, and his career could probably use the publicity boost the most...I know he is well known in Broadway circles but outside of that he is not.