TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through October 14, 2017 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Isn't anyone else watching?

Claire won the challenge and the money. Batani lost. Then Claire got kicked off for having the tape measure in her room and Batani got to stay.

No winner for the challenge, but Dixie chose Brandon's design for the cup.

And we still have a new challenge to get through.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Avante garde challenge for some ugly kid dolls. I haven't seen a look I like yet. They are all in danger of going home tonight.

Also, Michael was giving Brandon the hairy eyeball for having Kentaro helping him. I'm wondering if there might be another scandal tonight. I dont think Tim said all the things they showed in the commercials. But, I could very well be wrong.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, i could agree with those going home. Still hate Brandon's clothes, but the judges love it, so good for him. I liked that those listening to the children did well.
color me shocked that Claire got tossed, but I guess when you deliberately have forbidden objects in your room and everyone knows they are forbidden, they do have to follow some rules, I am sure entaro did not win solely because his pattern was so not cup friendly. Brandon's pattern was a stretch for that cup. lines and color block. didn't see pink, saw blue, he didn't have blue in his choice.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater! How very foolish of Claire to have forbidden items and using them outside the workroom. Why would anyone do such a thing?

I did not care fir Micheal's look and was surprised it won. I thought they were going to choose Micheala's dress although I was hoping that Ayana would win with her big pink bow. I thought it looked like a cupcake. And I do love me a cupcake.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
BTW, did Amy remind anyone else of Tintin?

Peeper

06-14-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Brandon was my favorite for the first couple of episodes but he seems to produce the same frocky shirt dress with excessive dangling straps every week. I hope he can change it up with his designs next week.

Last week they had real clients to dress and I noticed Zac inspected the designs at a respectable distance. This week the models are back and once again Zac is lifting the skirts and touching the breasts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason it doesn't bother me as much about Zac is because professional models are used to being naked for designers when they get dressed and fitted (and sewn into their outfits) for fashion shows. I really don't think it bothers the models all that much. I think it is part of the business.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wow! Double elimination. Funny how things change...I thought at the start of the season Batani was going to be a strong contender.

I loved Kenya's dress but it seemed to be too long and the model seemed to almost trip over it coming down the runway.

Like her or not, Liris really knows how to sell a design - even an enormous cupcake with a bow! I loved the bow in her hair...well, the bow that was her hair.

I wasn't a fan of Margarita's dress - it just looked like glittery toilet paper to me. I suspect it probably looked a lot better in person and just didn't photograph well.

Kentaro is just an endearing person. I would love to have him as a neighbor - he is positive and supportive and seems to be having the best time on Project Runway.

Can I say that Kate Upton is gorgeous without sounding weird?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The show has finally got rid of all the dead weight. I'm going to miss whoever leaves the show now. They all have so much talent.

Rosie, I thought the same thing about Batani (I'm not including her in my dead weight comment.) I wonder if it was the time constraints that got to her.

Margarita can go next on my list, or Brandon. Brandon is talented, but like someone said before, he keeps doing the same thing and he is running out of ideas. I think he has a ton of talent, but he needs more experience.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about Claire and how rude she behaved...she had no remorse about cheating. She obviously knew that what she was doing was against the rules because she supposedly hid it in the bathroom. She is so obnoxious!

Brandon is doing women's wear for the first time (makes you wonder what his men's wear looks like!). He does seem to be a one trick pony but, true to form, the judges seem to love it.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
Hollywood Reporter reports that PR All Stars has already been filmed.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching the Project Runway rewinds that they do from previous seasons... Top 5 and Bottom 5 of something. Last night's was Top Tim Gunn moments... Anyway I've been watching and they've been showing a lot of Season 8 scenes all season long... and it only renews my loathing from Gretchen and Ivy and their mean girl cliche ganging up on Michael Costello... I think Michael has turned out 100x more successful than either Gretchen or Ivy.

I think the show really exposed Claire and Shawn as being inexperienced designers.

To me...The Michael and Margarita Show is getting old. They're very snarky.

And Kate Upton is beautiful... natural, real woman beautiful.

Any ideas on who the designers were/are on PR All Stars?

Kentaro endears himself to me more and more each week!!!!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I love Kentaro and Brandon. Soooo happy Claire and Shawn are gone. Wonder if it will affect their brand.
OT I was in the grocery store today and did a doubletake. I saw a woman who looked just like Kate Upton. It was amazing!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree Carlpsmom Claire and Shawn were distractions. Love Kentaro such a sweet man . I like Michael but when he left the runway I found his behavior passive/ aggressive and that gets on my nerves.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how awesome was the guest judge, I loved how she was with the contestants!! she should be there weekly, she was awesome!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Peeper, I noticed that too! he just pays no mind to a booby feel

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 13, 2017 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I am going to have to rewatch this episode next week because I thought I heard Tim say to Michael when they were offstage and when Michael was explaining she had a tape measure, that tape measures were allowed, but then next scene had everyone saying they were not. I either heard wrong or Tim was told immediately that they were not allowed.

The atmosphere really did seem different with Claire not there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well all the regret Margarita and Michael expressed, looks like they are back to snarking and eyerolling next week.

It is a unconventional materials challenge and Kenya doesn't grab as much stuff, saying she cannot run as fast.. But they aren't running far.

Then she keeps asking everyone to give her stuff .

I watched the preview.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Roblover, Tim said they were strictly prohibited. Along with pencil and paper. But measuring something for rise etc in something you had on was not against the rules. So that would have to happen in the workroom not your closet at the hotel.

Did the guy whose cup design is being used get the money? I hope so, I think his little family could use it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yeah, they said he would get the money, I laughed a while back when he said that it was more money than he earned in a year, someone must be supporting him.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Measuring tape + paper & pen/pencil are not allowed in the hotel... workroom only.

I assume the twins took the measuring into the bathroom because they didn't want the others to see what they doing.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    

quote:

I laughed a while back when he said that it was more money than he earned in a year, someone must be supporting him.

I don't understand, do you think no one can live on that or do you think he couldn't be making any money on his designs?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I thought no one got the money. They said there was no winner but Dixie cups did want to use Brandon's design.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Correct Sunnyday.......

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't care for cheaters. Cheating? Really? Geeeezzzzzz