TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through October 12, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will never forget when Heidi Klum wore one of Georgina's dresses to an awards show (within the last year) and was voted one of the worst dressed. It was awful.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't help but feel that her brand will take a hit. It's hard to believe she didn't know about this side of him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought she designed wedding dresses.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No... not at all - she designs everything. Here is the link - and top right is "collections"

Marchesa

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think Marchesa has some pretty clothes and some clunkers. Georgina Chapman almost always looks lovely on PR and PR All Stars.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I was shocked also!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I read an article last night that she has taken their kids and left him. Give her credit for leaving but you have to wonder if she had an inkling...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't even imagine reproducing with this guy. He's gross. Rich - but gross. But she has her own money. She didn't need him.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I cannot fathom why, how those 2 become a couple.
Truly shocked me as she is the epitome of elegance and grace.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mara, we were discussing the other day on my FB page that if there were ever two people we would not picture as a couple, it would be Georgina and Harvey. She had her own money before marrying him. But make no mistake about it, after having two children with him she's going to get paid - BIG TIME.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass, I doubt she suspected he was sexually assaulting these women. She probably thought he was having affairs; although for the life of me I can't imagine who would want to bag this guy. What is they say? A wife always knows.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think she knew and chose to ignore it. This apparently has been an open secret in Hollywood for a long time. There must have been some payoff for her - prestige, entry into the highest echelons of the entertainment industry, power...people do strange things. heck, she might have even fallen in love with him...but I think she knew and, like many other women before her throughout history, turned a blind eye because she benefited in some major way.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I figure she assumed he was having affairs... but for whatever reason she chose to look the other way.

as to why they coupled up... maybe she was attracted to him because he was powerful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wish she could have turned a blind eye without copulating with him to have children.

((((((((SHUDDER))))))))))))))

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope they got her looks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really is hard to figure out how they got together.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
One of life's great mysteries...

I agree with everyone statements here... he really is a pig in every way possible... I take that back because I love BACON... so I'm not going to disparage pigs by comparing them to him. He is simply a narcissistic misogynistic predator...

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Bacon is the best!

HW is a sad, sorry person who has allegedly made many many mistakes he should be most ashamed of.

Back to PR, looking forward to tonight. If it ends up being another "To be continued" episode, the loud long scream of irritation you hear in the cool dark night will be me

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Oh no doubt!!! If that happens again I'll be screaming right along with you!!!! As I'm sure others as well!!

I wonder if they're going to take the $$ back from Claire... I forget, who's on the bottom and at risk for going home??

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Michael is on the bottom and the other one may be Batani.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Maybe there won't be an elimination...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kenya and Margarita were also on the stage. It seems like there were 4 people on the bottom.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'd like Margarita to go...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just saw the Dixie cup commercial that someone posted about with the winning design. I saw something a little bit different then they did.

The winning cup design

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the cup looks like a combination of Claire's pants with one of Kenya's fireflys on it. So, does this mean they awarded 2 winners for this challenge? Hmm...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, they just had a different Dixie cup commercial on. This time

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
it looked more like a butterfly instead of a firefly. So ignore my above post.