TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through October 11, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If it was for drama, I hate that they (as in Heidi) gave the win to Claire with a $25k cash prize attached.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dare I say I feel somewhat sympathetic for Claire. The top may have started out like Margaritas,but the end product was different. Margarita said she wasn't raised to throw ppl under the bus but I guess she was raised to talk about ppl behind their backs to everyone else. So I guess the big scandal is that Claire had some similar pants in her bedroom that she was taking measurements from?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lakecat. Which blows my mind as the twins get on my last nerve.

I think there has to be more to it as I don't see how this is the big cheating scandal PR seems to be promoting.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I didn't read Sadie's link yet, but if the twins are acting I'm totally fooled. They deserve the Daniel Day Lewis reality star award for deep method acting.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm 18 minutes into the episode and I want to scream ENOUGH with the sisters already! What a waste of a space that could have gone to another designer! And then to listen to Claire feel so sorry for herself to the point of making her client take care of her emotionally - please! Does she not realize that no one else there has family with them?

There are other designers we've barely seen and don't know anything about. Come on PR. Stop with the drama and show us the process of making the designs!!

Sigh - tantrum over, lol!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, so not only did Margarita hurt herself with her obsession over Claire's design to the point that it messed up her own work but then she continued with the gossip to the point that Michael became worked up about it as well. Too bad because I liked her dress shape with the pockets on the side until the colors got so mixed up. Karma's a 'B', eh?

I loved Kentaro's top but thought the bottom portion of the dress had an excess of fabric. The design and colors were so perfect for his client.

I think Claire won for the simple fact that her design was better for a cup. I thought Batani had the best print design but then her outfit didn't work.

It was fun seeing the relationships between the designers and their clients for this week. I just wish they would give them more then two minutes on a computer to work on prints for their fabric.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have to look up the link again, but after buzz had a show with Amy and she said we only know a teeny bit right now, that it really hits the fan next week.
she also said
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
that all the designers were complaining about the twins to production all along and production did not do anything. She thought Michael was brave to bring it to the runway where it could not longer be ignored.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
interesting!

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, interesting - thanks for that tidbit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I wish it was Thursday already!!! I noticed that even Kenya, who never has a harsh word to say about anyone, kind of unloaded on the twins in her confessional.

I'll be absolutely ecstatic if they yank Claire's $25,000 prize and kick her to the curb.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Kenya was pretty snarky about Amy. But I suspect snark is encouraged for sound bytes.

The twins were so disruptive...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I give her a pass for snarking because they all do it and I suspect you are correct that production encourages it.

But these designers aren't snarking when it comes to the twins (and I don't blame them).

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexie that Kenya gets a pass as the twins were a pain to many of the designers who had no recourse as far as their loud, disruptive behavior.
Even if Claire remains the winner I have faith that she will not not last much longer. I think she got luck as so many of the other outfits were so gawd awful.Her print was yucky but that was a cute blouse.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how those designers got anything finished when Shawn was still in the competition. The workroom appeared to be total chaos with Shawn and Claire running around from room to room.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pass or no pass, Kenya let us know how she felt.. She has mastered the eyeroll while saying nothing.
But no pass for the Amy snark from me. I have been ready to lose the peplums for awhile.

It was interesting after Shawn left, several seemed to want to support Claire, but she lost that support.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to hear that the frequent guest judge, Georgina Chapman is married to Harvey Winestien.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Just went to Shawn and Claire’s website. Very expensive and not that much there.
https://shockandawww.com

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holy cow Lakecat - I didn't know she is married to Weinstein!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I knew it, but never understood it. When she was on as a judge, I'd always look at her and ask, "Why?"

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The twins' website has some of the ugliest clothes and pictures I have ever seen.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Sugar, ugliest is much too kind a term. I would use much stronger descriptions if such descriptions existed in the English language.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
No surprise here. Georgina Chapman's reportedly parting ways with Weinstein.

http://people.com/movies/harvey-weinstein-wife-georgina-chapman-separating/....

Looky_lou

05-07-2011

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Looky_lou a private message Print Post    
Harvey Weinstein is an executive producer of Project Runway. I always figured that's how his wife got her job as a judge. I read they are removing his name from all his TV shows.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, I'm shocked Georgina was married to him. I feel for the their two young children.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Boy did I ever butcher the spelling of his name. I'll have to check out Georgina's designs. They may be awful and she only got her name in the business from who she married.