TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Best Baker in America

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Best Baker in America users admin

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Well, Jason (The Next Food Network Star) has landed his first job. He's a judge on Best Baker in America. Tonight was the first episode. He got a few of his down-home lines in. There are eight competitors. Several of them have also been in the different baking championships on Food Network.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I may have to watch now!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Sweet Baby Jesus"......I have missed Jason, LOL.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I was so happy when I saw that Jason was a judge. I think he may be judging one or two folks that were in his season of whichever baking championship he was on. (Was it spring?)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping for a Duane win but it looks like they are setting up for Thiago to win.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I binge watched this weekend and I thought Jason was one of the best judges I've seen in these types of competition shows. He's tough but not in a nasty way. He's very likable and that is half the battle in watching these shows. I hope they give him more work on FN.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Funny, I can't even remember who won at this point...LOL~

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Duane won and I was happy with that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, now I remember! Thank you. I was happy with that too.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately our Food Network is a week behind the US so I can't join in on the thread.
(Apparently some shows on HGTV as well).

They finally aired the finale, and I was glad Duane won. I would have been ok with Gary but Thiago...nope. Thiago I noticed dipping his finger in the batter for tasting, and that completely revolted me. If you're cooking for only yourself - fine, but not for anyone else. (I just finished a long course on Food Borne Illnesses so all I could picture was bacteria in the batter).

I enjoyed the series and hope that they do it again

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: