TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through September 22, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was accidentally on Reddit last night (don't totally understand it) and the general consensus is the cheating scandal will involve the twins.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Michael's outfit should have won last night - you could tell his model felt awesome in it and it highlighted her figure exceptionally well. I also thought Kenya's model looked wonderful...she is long and tall and so was that outfit (although I did not like the ruffle at the neck - but loved the sleeves). Honestly I even thought Shawn's outfit was really cool.

I wonder if next week Claire is up for elimination because she was unable to complete her outfit - mainly due to Shawn's neediness and constant interruption. Not sure if that constitutes "cheating" but it certainly seems to be an on-going issue.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I have two theories about the cheating.

(1) One of the twins is in the Top 3 for an outfit she didn't make on her own.

(2) One of the twins is NOT in the bottom 3 because the other twin completed her outfit which kept her "safe."

I would think all of the designers have had an ass-full of the twins and one of them loses his or her shit next week at judging.

I think it is Shawn who is in the top three or NOT in the bottom three.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think those are good guesses, Lexie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... watch my theories be WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off Rieann!!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
It was definitely the right decision to send Aaron on his merry way.

I would have preferred a Michael win, loved his design. I can appreciate Brandon doing something different and certainly unexpected. Was it Kenya who designed the tuxedo look? I thought it was nice.

I am very interested for next week if indeed we are finally to see whatever scandal has been teased. It will be beyond shocking if it is not twin related. How surprised and/or dumbfounded will we all be after the next episode? Be sure to tune in next week. Same twin time, same twin channel.

P.S. What will we do if the twins are innocent little lambs?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
However, designers have "assisted" one another for as long as I have been watching. Sometimes a designer has shown off his or her work as if they did the thing from start to finish when in fact another designer were certainly instrumental in doing a great deal of the work - I remember Kini (does that sound right - Hawaiian guy who was freakishly fast in designing and making garments) getting frustrated several times about it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But Roxip, if they are in a team challenge, obviously the team members want to help so the team doesn't lose. And if I remember the situation with Kini, it was a team challenge and he helped someone with the top and then that person won the challenge. I don't think that qualified as cheating since the entire team won and was safe from elimination. It just sucked for Kini that the other designer didn't own up that Kini made the winning top.

BUT Claire has been helping Shawn along on individual challenges. Claire has a vested interest in keeping her sister in the competition since they are co-owners of their business. PR has made some casting blunders in the past, but this may be the biggest of them all.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
As soon as I heard about a "scandal" the twins popped into you mind......can't explain why other than they are annoying.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Super annoying. Especially Claire.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
In the preview it looked like Claire may not have had enough time to finish her garment properly because she had to help Shawn so much. Also something else happens when the Real Wives of Beverly Hills judges,can't remember her name. But anyway the early previews has Claire saying she didn't know what happened and the house wife says "well somebody knows,then they show Banti crying and someone comforting her. Of course all of this could play out on multiple shows. Also Remember in the previews Michael walks off saying something not being fair. We may get a lot of drama this year.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved all 3 top looks... wish they all could have won.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Roxip. I agree. I didnt think the winner's was as great as the other top looks but I do really love that designer

hopefully the cheating twins go next week, i feel bad for the other designers having to sit thru them runnin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Yes, the designers can and often do help one another and there have been a few times when another designer did dang near all or all of someone else's garment. I am, however, hard pressed to recall any designer who had someone doing so much for them each and every week as with Shawn & Claire, at least from what we have seen.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I can't see the fashion or beauty or much of anything in the winning look this week, what ever is attracting to people goes right over my head, it looks like an insane person did it to me, I just can't see it. It looked odd, neither good nor evil.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
These judges have a history of liking "unique" looks. Never have figured that out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Isn't tonight the "cheating" episode?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Who is bringing the popcorn?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hope so!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<----- Has her own popcorn!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cant wait!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Well, that was a disappointment. Two twins remain.

I think Margarita or perhaps Claire should have gathered their thread and needles and exited stage left. Both of their garments looked sloppy and unattractive on the models. Ok, Samantha has made a similar look but so has Margarita. I despise butt check looks and Nina was right, Claire just made a dark blob.

Loved that whoever this weeks extra (completely unnecessary) judge was stated that Claire not finishing was on Claire.

What will happen next week during a team challenge? Is this just same old for the twins and is that a plus or a minus?

I don't recall ever hearing that Tim Gunn has a "Save" this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently that wasn't the cheating scandal... (((sigh)))

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, my DVR cut-off so I didn't see the previews. Is next week when the cheating allegations are made?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think they said a word about the cheating scandal for next week. It is a team challenge that is somehow related to men's wear but it isn't a men's wear challenge is what I got out of it. Clair and Shawn are a team.