TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through September 15, 2017 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wonder if any of the final 3 are featured in these?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I am generally not a fan of the Heidi challenges, however, I thought the top 3 looks were rather nice. I was surprised that Shaun's look was elegant. There were a few clunkers and the bottom looks were bad.

The best moment of the night was Zac taking Aaron to task for whatever the unholy heck he was wearing. Old fashioned little girl petticoat over a diaper? Weird, really really weird.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that Zac took Aaron to task for whatever get-up he was wearing. His get-up was almost "pervy" for a grown man.

I am really starting to think the cheating challenge involves the twins. These two basically work on each other's outfits from beginning to end.

Maybe a twin who should be in the bottom three isn't because the other worked on her outfit which kept her from the bottom three,.. or maybe a twin is in the top three and she shouldn't be because the other twin made the outfit. (And my money is on Claire making Shawn's outfit)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Sugar, those shorts were ridiculous!

I agree Lexie, Shawn is very needy. I feel bad I suspected Batani early on...it was only because they made a point to show she lied but didnt talk to her about it..figured it was foreshadowing but I think we are getting major twin foreshadowing now! lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aaron was ridiculous!

He isn't in the back room of a gay bar and if he was he certainly wouldn't be wearing that!

At minimum wear briefs in a nice color.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Sea, that made me giggle.

We are all odd ducks to someone, but I think Aaron might have an extra waddle or 2. He needs a friend and a mirror. And a big ol' dose of common sense. And to disregard anything remotely kardashin. In my view the world would be much better if that whole clan lived in complete obscurity.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, I had forgotten about the tightie whities under the see thru bloomers. Thanks for that!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
My husband and I inadvertently book a night at the Drake Hotel one year. We didn't realize it was the weekend of an S&M/ Fetish convention and I swear Aaron would have fit in perfectly. The only thing missing was the leash.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lilfair.. I cannot imagine that outfit in conjunction with S&M, leather fetish,. Not at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Lil!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I love the Drake Hotel. I stayed there when I went to my cousin's wedding. He and his husband held their reception there and it was spectacular. They replicated Princess Diana's State Dinner when she stayed at the Drake.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh how cool! what a great theme!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was just in NYC during fashion week. I looked for some of the contestants/designers but didn't see any.
How in the world did Samantha's design not make top three, it was beautiful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh Pamy, it was beautiful. First there was a cocktail reception outside the reception room where they served shrimp, oysters, salmon, lamb lollipops, etc. etc. etc. Inside the reception room for the sit-down dinner, the flowers on the tables were red and white roses. Crystal everything!!! It was one long table that sat over 100 people. They replicated the interior decorating and the menu for Princess Diana's dinner. It was amazing.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
At age 13 I went to the Drake for a couple of bar Mitzvah's. That was the first time I was ever at such a fancy place. From that moment on I have seeked out the nicest hotels when I travel. I was in awe and addicted. Plus it's always fun people watching as far as fashion goes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow, so very cool Lexie!!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Have you ever noticed, when the judges examine the clothes up front, Zac almost always touches a model's breast or butt. Almost every week. Cracks me up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I do too!!! hhaaa

Jandy

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jandy a private message Print Post    
why doesn't Batani make clothes like what she wears?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Peeper, that may be to make sure they aren't using tape which is against the rules.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness, did the right person ever go home last night! For a minute I thought they were going to send the woman that I like (not the twin - and isn't she a charming piece of work with her comments afterwards).

Looks like the so-called "cheating scandal" will be shown next week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded last night's episode. So was Shawn able to make her own outfit or did Claire have to help her out again?

Also, are Claire and Shawn in business together? If they are, then it was an even bigger mistake than we originally thought to cast them together as they will do whatever it takes to get each other (or one of them) to the finale.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Yes they helped each other but not with the sewing. I think they are in business with each other.
I didn't agree with the winning look. I like Brandon a lot but I don't get his looks.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Oy vey! The looks on the judges (and Tim's) faces when Aaron's streamer disaster walked the runway. LOL!

I found Claire's comments very snotty. Ugh! On the other hand I have liked Shawn's looks the past two weeks. She still drives me nutz tho. Kenya's facial expressions when the twins are running around, and yelling for each other, give me life.

I enjoy the Kentaro/Brandon bromance.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Totally not feeling that Claire.......