TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 24, 2017 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I generally don't care for kid performers. The kid couple and boy went through. Oh no. The kid / young magicians didn't. Huh??!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ya Color, I did not get that at all. Henry was a fantastic magician and had a good presence

The kids while cute should have been cut imo.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Or Sirqus Alfon, who I find clever and entertaining. They make me laugh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the the first time I've voted in years. I voted for the two little dancers, Artyon and Paige. I'm in love with them.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The only one of the kids I could tolerate was the ventriloquist. IMHO, kids should have their own talent show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
My favorites last night ... Darcy the adorable ventriloquist, kid dancers Artyon and Page, and Preacher the comedian. I'm rooting for and expecting Darcy to come in first or second at the end. I just love Darcy to bits, and the kid dancers are just adorable although they were somewhat better the last time.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Loved Darcy, the red hair guy that did the acrobatic thing with the spinning circles (don't know what to call them! LOL) and Preacher. I didn't think he was super funny but loved his energy and he just made me happy watching him.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Bello Nock and the Wheel of Death. He was with Ringling Brothers for many years. Now that it is closed, his site says he has his own smaller show.

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
The question we have to ask ourselves is would I pay to see this act. I agree the kids should have their own show. Like Little Big Shots they just perform, no disappointment and no false hope.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
who made it through? I hope Darcy, Preacher, Bello Nock, the dance group(guys and one girl).

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Preacher Lawson
Darcie Lynne
Angelica Hale (little Asian singer)
Billy and Emily - Roller Skating siblings
In the Stairwell (Air Force singing group)
Christian Guardino
Yoli Major

Christina Guardino, Yoli Major, and Asian dance group were in the bottom three. After the on-line vote (or whatever you call it) Christian Guardino was put through. And then because there was a tie in the judge's vote for the final place, they had to go to who had the most votes. Yoli beat out the Asian dance group.

I was bummed. She is good, but I thought the dance group was phenomenal.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Too many singers.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info. I have to say I ff thru the Airforce guys andAngelica. Maybe it was my tv but I thought they sounded terrible.
Agreed Vsmart.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rvon!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I guess my response to the kids need their own show is, why do we let singers on AGT with all the singing contests, why do we let dancers on AGT with all the dancing contests? What I do like about AGT versus other talent shows is the winners actually get their own show in Vegas, giving them an automatic platform to perform - versus other shows that may give you a contract or just money but not automatic public exposure.

I agree, we should be asking would we pay to see these in their own show? I totally would see the kids over most of the adults at this point, I loved the kid dancers but also understand they likely would have needed more to make it their own show. Angelica might not have bern as good as last time but I love listening to her - much more then Christian or Yoli. As good as they are. And I love Darci as much as I adored Terry the season he won. Preacher is fun to watch and I am happy he moved to at least one mire round. In the Stairwell just isn't doing it for me, but hopefully it leaves the way for better acts to move to the finals.

Looking forward to the rest of the kids next week...way too many singers this year yet they are all great so what can you do? And Merrick has to make the finals ...

For the record, my 7 year old son not only adores all the kid acts but also The Masqueraders...so it has nothing to do with age - but talent. :-)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Merrick all the way!!! I love that kid!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i think the best part of Merrick is you see what a humble kid he is... he is SO professional dancing and yet as soon as he is done, he has the glee of a kid listening to the comments - his smile is priceless.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
He was the best last night. It was easy to see how the escape artist did the stunt. Back of the box was open with black curtain hanging down.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would love a show that included a group of the kids.. That would be amazing and they would continue to support each other.

Include the dog act.

A show in Vegas that parents could enjoy with their own kids.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The twins, Mirror Image, I didn't know they were a dance act until last night. Better than previous two "dances", but still not impressed with them.

I am anxious to see Diavolo. What will they do live for their third appearance??

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Mirror Image is kind of childrens recital. They ruined that song.
First thru is the light guys. I did think the group of male dancers looked a hot mess last night.
I'm sad the dogs didn't make it. That act made me smile.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok Johnny Emanuel made it, as well as the female singer with the hearing impairment. I forget her name.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Light Balance, Celine Tam and Merrick made it along Mandy Harvey ( see above). The other singer Evie Claire made it as well as the magician Eric Jones

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness the twins are finally gone.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
That was just terrible to do that cliffhanger with Merrick. Everyone knows he needs to move forward - should have just paired him with Celine and said you both are moving on.