TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through September 08, 2017 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I was just a bit surprised when I didn't see Swatch at Mood last year. Although I am very much a "Leave your pets at home!" person one gets the impression Swatch is always there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice the clock when Kudzani went to the sewing room to pack his supplies it said 5:45 p.m. That runway must take hours - especially with the judging. (I read that judging on Top Chef can sometimes take hours if there is no clear cut winner or loser).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm
Impressed with Kenya so far.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I also like Kenya. Samantha's work also impresses me. Both ladies have good personalities and a good work ethic too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is amazing how some of these people are getting no camera or confessional time (for that I blame the twins who are sucking the life out of this show with their need for the camera time). I had to look at the banner to see who Kenya is. And who are Ayana and Michael?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexi, I take that to mean that the ones with no camera time will be there for the long haul.

With the twins getting so much attention, I'm hoping it means they go soon. :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like Kenya, Batani, Brandon and Amy so far.

The twins are incredibly annoying-1 needs to go NOW!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought of something else that might be the scandal. Maybe one of the twins designs the whole outfit for the other twin. That would be pretty bad. And maybe that's why they are showing us so much of the twins. And showing them in a bad, annoying light.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thats a great guess!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
on TWOP in the olden days, contestants had a separate thread on these shows, and one thing they repeated often was how long and tedious the Runway evaluations were, hours and hours with detailed critic of each garment and refilming for angles, sometimes having to refilm the same comment several times.But as bad as this is the TOP Chef one is supposed to be the worst, they give wine to the contestants and they are pretty lit by the end of the filming. once they built and entire bed out of plastic bags during the wait times on the critiques, but production took it away, they are not supposed to sleep, but get drunk.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh twop! I miss that place even though they banned me LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadies, that makes sense. Like when they talk about how "poorly" a garment is constructed - how do they know that if they are sitting 20 feet away from the runway. They must spend a lot of time reviewing these garments before the critique. A perfect example - how did Heidi know that Batani's lace thingy was hiding a split seam the first week? There is no way Heidi could have seen that from the runway.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
She didn't know that's why she asked.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Did I miss the "scandal" reveal?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hasnt happened yet

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Wowza! I thought so many of the looks were terrible this week.

Kentaro is a hoot! I was cracking up at his "anal" banter with Samantha.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a new episode this week - I got a rerun of last week's "Heidi pajamas" episode.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was new for me.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The pajama episode was new for me.

I'm glad Kentaro "let it go" a little and stopped being so hard on himsefl!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Heidi's pj wasn't a rerun, last week was about dance. I like all the contestants except the twins. I think they are the reason Michael walks off the stage in a future show. They are always teaming up on their outfits helping to design and sew each other's work. I think Claire is the more talented and better suited for the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sunny, that makes sense as to what people speculated could be the "cheating." Maybe Claire designed/sewed Shawn's outfit? I agree that it's not fair to the other contestants that they were cast together because they came in as a "team."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I saw the pajama episode last week. So weird.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is weird. Last week was definitely the "dance" episode. Maybe you saw the "first look" for the pajama episode?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm so darned confused. Now I'm going to see if I saved my recording and go watch it. Perhaps I did see the "first look" and just fell asleep thinking I had watched the whole episode!

I hate these "first look" episodes...why? Just why?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
SPOILER ALERT...

So while I was trying to figure out my pj issue I came across this...DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EVEN KNOW A LITTLE BITTY BIT...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/09/08/project-runway-season-16-finalists-debut-collections-new-york-fashion-week/646875001/