TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Growing Up Supermodel-Mama Bears Life...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Growing Up Supermodel-Mama Bears Lifetime users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm a watcher of reality shows and have not been disappointed in this show. I don't outright hate any of the cast...which is unusual for me. They are all children of "famous" celebs ex models and their moms plus one father. Some are more interesting than others. If you are looking to watch a new reality show I would recommend this one.

Caution it's still a reality show and there is nothing highbrow about this but I do find their quest ti find work and celeb status interesting somewhat interesting.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Mods can you fix the typo in the header. It should be Up not Uo. Sorry for the extra work I made for you.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No worries. Fixed both typos. :-)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ok, were you surprised at how Kelly Lebrock (did I get the name right - she's the woman who was married to Steven Segal who was in Weird Science (one of my favorite stupid movies) looks now? To me she was unrecognizable. She has come a long way from "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" days in my opinion.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes it was shocking but not surprising. Many in the "industry" do ridiculous things to their faces. It actually very sad. Most times there is no going back.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What channel is this on and when does it air? Thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Psst... it's on Lifetime. :-)

It's on Wednesdays, but might repeat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Karuuna.

I have the lifetime channel on my roku. They put up shows on there usually the day after it airs. On Demand can take a week or two.

Best part is that the channel is free.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
The title of this show really should be "Growing Up Thinking I Can Be A Supermodel". Just seems a bit of a stretch for some. Would love to know why someone gets $2K for posting on Instagram. I can definitely understand why so many have self-esteem issues in L.A. So many family issues and broken families and a huge focus on how you look and who you know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I accidentally caught this show in the middle of the night as was, What in the heck is this and who are these people, LOL.

Even when they put their names under them I didn't have a clue, I mean I have heard of some of the names but the only one I really knew was Oscar De La Hoya, didn't recognize him.

And man, Northwestblonde, ain't that the truth, hahahahahaha.

They all think just because they have famous parents/supermodel Moms, then that is what they should be as well.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: