TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 31, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: So You Think You Can Dance Season 12: Archive through May 31, 2017 users admin

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Different strokes. I absolutely loved this season! So much talent.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We pretty much watched every show.....easy when you have a DVR as you can just breeze through commercials and parts of the show that are not interesting. On the whole we were impressed by the quality of the dancing and enjoyed the season. We were disappointed that Tate didn't win but have to remember it's both a talent and popularity contest so it's not always the best dancer who wins.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I thought JT might have won. I think the final four will do well in the dance world should they continue. They have a body of work to show when they audition and I think they will find choreographers who are eager to work with them. I would have liked to see Tate do some partner work with that "bad guy of ballet."

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Once Emma and Tate were eliminated it looked like and we actually thought JT would win based on the "cuteness" factor. Not that Kida wasn't also good but we already thought the best dancer had been eliminated in favor of the most popular.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Great finale..This season has been amazing. I'm sure happy that I watched, because I didn't think I would like it at all. Those kids were so talented, exciting and sweet. (No diva behavior at all) They are all going to have amazing careers. I didn't care which of the final ten won. They were all deserving.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also loved this season once it got to the final 10. Dances were amazing and those kids were amazing. Watching them dance these elaborate dances and then watching the Dance mom kids dance is laughable.

So glad Kida won! I could watch Kida, Ficshun, and JT dance all day!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I was glad Kida won, too, Pamy. He really adapted to all the different forms, and with never having any formal training. That speaks a lot for his talent. I agree that all the dancers were so good. I was really ok with anyone winning. It was a season I really loved, and thought I would not like at first.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Maddie as a judge was laughable. Her dancing is so mundane compared to all the kids on this show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree! Half the time you stood there in awe watching them, probably wishing she had their trainers instead of the laughable Abbey Lee

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Fik Shun has the most infectious smile I have ever seen!! I adore him!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree! I love Fik Shun and his great smile.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Had to put this here instead of the Season 13. We will have a new season of adults this summer but the audition process is different.
http://dancemagazine.com/news/sytycd-is-coming-back-and-wants-you-to-audition/

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
That sounds promising.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Adults, great!

Now, bring Mary Murphy back..

I didn't even make it far into last season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Adults, YAY! Maybe the fact that they pissed off their fans and the ratings plummeted last season had something to do with it. Yes, Mary Murphy please!!! (And NO Paula Abdul. Ugh.)

Thanks for the link, Roteach! Sounds like they're streamlining the audition process. No more laughing at embarrassingly awful "dancers."

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was sick of the ones just out for face time. Maybe it was OK in season one when no one knew what the show was about but now, just give us the good ones or ones with potential.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Sex FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So is the upcoming season considered to be season 13 or season 14?

I want to know what to call the thread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.fox.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I didn't even watch last season...so glad they are going back to young adults.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I didn't even watch last season...so glad they are going back to young adults.

Earlier today I was watching some of the early performances - Mark and Chelsea to Bleeding Love, Melanie Moore and Twitch, Melanie Moore and Neal, and of course my all time favorite Eliana Girard - her audition remains one of the most outstanding moments on SYTYCD in my opinion (and then there's that dance with Alex Wong to Bang Bang!).

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I read they are bringing Mary Murphy back!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That is good news, Heckagirl! You just made my day!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Mary and Vanessa Hudgens...and Nigel of course...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/so-you-think-you-can-dance-adds-vanessa-hudgens-as-season-14-judge-with-nigel-lythgoe-and-mary-murphy-22099.php