TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Second Wives Club

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Second Wives Club users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
(I didn't see this anywhere else, so thought I'd put this here. Please let me know if this is already started somewhere else. Thanks!)

This looked like fun, so I set it up to record. It's always fun watching rich people be rich.

Turns out I actually sort of "know" (or was aquainted with at one time) one of the husbands/fiancees on the show: Walter Afanasieff. I worked at the pricey private school in Marin County where his three children attended back in the 90s. His first wife was very sweet, and they'd been together since high school. They were very civilized when they broke up. They were always very generous with the school, and even donated a 14-passenger van (for field trips) with our logo painted on the side as a Christmas present one year. Nobody wanted to drive the thing, so it sat in the parking lot for months. So funny to see someone I used to know (very slightly--I actually had more interaction with the wife) on TV. He's been very busy (married and divorced three more times, now engaged again) since the last time I saw him 20 years ago!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, what happened to Lorenzo Lamas??? He used to be so hot! Now he looks like somebody's grandpa. He definitely needs a better hairstylist. The cut and the color are awful!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He is somebody's grandpa!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't have much hope for this show being picked up for a second season. Seems like I'm the only one watching. I enjoyed it (haven't watched the finale yet). I like Shiva the best. She seems the nicest and most down to earth, despite all Mohammed's wealth.

I feel bad for Shawna. She gave Lorenzo everything (including carrying his daughter's baby!) during her 20s, and now that she wants to do something for herself, he is not at all supportive. I see why he's been divorced so many times.

Katie is cute and fun, but she doesn't treat poor Walter very well. He is definitely not a priority in her life. I Googled to see if they're still engaged and they are registed at Bloomingdale's. Getting married in November.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I watched it, when I catch it. I find it fascinating, especially Mohammed after seeing him with Lisa Vanderpump and What's her name, the blond one on Beverly Hills Housewives.

I thought it was odd that he was now on a reality show.

Because I haven't caught it that often I wasn't sure who all the players were but I did find it quite interesting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if there will be a second season of this show? I'm thinking it would be all about Katie's wedding if there is. And Tania would be gone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: