TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Face Off on SyFy: Archive through March 08, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Awww, no Laura :-( She's my all time fav.

I guess her time back was just being a coach last time.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Didn't Laura win the first All Stars?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Season 5 had half veterans and half rookies, and Laura (veteran from Season 3) won that. Then Season 8 had the teams run by previous winners, one of which was Laura, and someone from her team won that. I think the rest of the seasons have been all new people.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Just looking, but I don't see any winners on the above list...which I think is fair.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hurrah for the new season of Face/Off - great first episode and really interesting concept using the green screen.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the winners were so head and shoulders above the losers, it was sad, But those winners were so very very good, it was a joy to behold

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the next episode! I also like that they are not having weekly eliminations - that gives everybody an extra chance! Very nice when you are working in couples.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Another great show last night. It was obvious that the two who left last night were going to go - they just didn't seem to be able to work together cohesively.

I really liked the piece done by Emily and Tyler. I thought it was beautiful and really cool, but couldn't argue with Niko and Cat's piece as the winner. His veinwork on her face was really cool.

Glad to see Ben and his partner (Evan?) out of the bottom.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm watching season 5 again, vets vs newbies. I couldn't stand Miranda's whiny voice the first time and I really hate it this time. I hope she is never invited back.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...I had to go and make sure that there wasn't a Miranda on this season! Okay, Miranda was on several seasons, right? The judges always seemed very enamored of her but I was never nearly as impressed.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Neville but I always liked Patrick better as a judge. I wish he would come back full time.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh I so agree...there's just something about the man (oh, and he's a great judge also).

When I went back to look at season 5 I was amused by how different Glenn looks every season...he always changes up his look.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glenn always looks different but I'm not sure any look is better than another! I like Ve's softer bangs though.

I'm really enjoying this season, it's nice to have contestants you "know," so it's easier to remember what they did from week to week, and also there's no interpersonal drama, like they sometimes have with newbies.

I also like the immunity one week and elimination the next, it means one bad week isn't as likely to sink someone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. These people are too talented to get a "one shot" deal.

It seems that teams that can't communicate and/or cooperate don't do well. Logan and Adam (?) couldn't come up with a clear vision last night so they struggled.

The winning team (Cig and ?) had such a great time and came up with an amazing design. I'm a little old for Monster High but it was a fun challenge, although somewhat limiting. I liked having a focus group but missed the judges' input. However I think it certainly is a "real life situation" that a professional artist might face in their career.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also it was nice that it wasn't an alien, sometimes week after week they basically make an alien face of some description, and it gets a bit samey. This one at least had to be girly.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Never heard of Monster High. But I enjoyed the challenge. Love the new format.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was a little worried when they were going to make the girl's face a little more "fishy" but they did it in such a tasteful and beautiful manner that it worked.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Spoiler

I was sorry to see Nico and Cat leave.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Your spoiler doesn't appear for me.

I was sorry to see Nico and Cat leave but I didn't want Melissa and the other girl (Teigan?) leave. Overall I think they have produced better work.

These people are all so good - I don't envy the judges. They have to nitpick the smallest things in order to make a decision.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
to do the official spoiler, do a bold than replace the letter B by the word spoiler.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Type the following to create a spoiler box.

\spoiler{Put the text here between the curly brackets.}

Which will look like this

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Put the text here between the curly brackets.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the other name is more like Keagan, but with an "h" in it somewhere. I had the same thing, didn't want either team to go. That's the trouble when everyone starts off already so capable.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ben and Evan are slowly but surely psyching themselves out of the game. I also think it is funny that some partnerships are faltering (Melissa and Keaghlan and Logan and Adam) while some are truly hitting their stride (Cig and George). The ones to beat though are the two young ones (Tyler and Emily)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Emily have been stellar although I'm pulling for Ben and Evan. I really liked Ben in his season. Cig and George are having so much fun.