TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through November 02, 2016 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nick, what an a$$.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
sadiesmom can you share a link for your spoiler?

Roxip, Rumor has it that he was smoking pot. The official story is that he smoked occasionally (without the mention of what) & that was a deal breaker.

I don't care what other people do, but I wouldn't want to commit my life to someone who smoked pot. It is illegal & could jeopardize her career.

He lit up as soon as they got on their honeymoon - that would have freaked me out too. He says he only does it on weekends, holidays & vacations, not on work days & they *were* on vacation.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I thought that Sonya and Nick were going to make it. I felt bad for her with the whole dog thing! He seemed so distant and cold. This season === Married at first sight === EPIC FAILURE lol

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I had heard that about smoking pot also. I agree - I also would have a problem with that. Apparently though she had said in her pre-selection interviews that she didn't have a problem with casual smoking (of course they have never mentioned pot on the show). Perhaps they should have had her expound on what she considers "casual."

What Lakecat said. I am off the Nick train!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nick gave me the creeps from day one. Somehow I feel vindicated.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Heh isn't is wonderful that seeing selected clips on the show allow us to pretend that we know these people better than the participants who live it in real unedited time?
Was Nick brutal, yes, but you could see how production prodded him, in the background I could hear "open up" from the crew. Granted don't get drunk on TV, but he said he wanted to go to bed before he spoke wrong, and then production followed him and I heard someone say Open up. It is like they want a scene ( Unreal anyone?) They showed very little of Tom and Lily getting along yesterday. I guess they think people who watch only want fights.

all I can say is with the exception of Heather, the others are all friends and appear in pictures in each other's twitter. Seems like they hang out. I know they meet at the 6 week episode, I wonder if they met before or why they still hang out. Maybe they bonded over being on this show. Do you think Sonia and Derek have a chance? ha ha , I just threw that in because it made me laugh thinking about it.
I don't think it is a spoiler that they are all friends. I think it means that they have forgiven each other what ever else happens, so much nicer than having restraining orders out there and death threats from season 2.

Heather probably misses the pictures because she is flying around or she just wants her old life back.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Sonya got out before she got involved. She would have been miserable always craving the love that he would never be capable of giving.

I'm sure Heather & Nick want to be as far away from this process as possible.

I wanted to see the pics because I wanted to see the body language.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
NOpwe, seen pictures of Derek with everyone but Heather, pictures of Nick Sonia and Derek, Pictures of everyone except - Heather and TOM!!! wait could Tom end up with Heather and disappear from sight on the bus? and Sonia with Derek and and No, that is just a fantasy. And Lily and Sonia are shilling Nick's clothing line.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Sonia didn't take any more of Nick's abuse and decided to leave. There is something wrong with Nick. He is so passive-agressive. I love dogs but not on my bed and not sitting on my pillow. He was a jerk about inflicting his dogs on her and she really tried to adjust. I, too, believe he may be gay and taking out his frustration on Sonia and also there is a good chance he has a drinking problem.
Sonia deserved much better. She seems very sweet.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
MAFS twitter - check out these accounts for pictures.
https://twitter.com/sonia_mafs
https://twitter.com/derek_mafs
they are both on snap chat, but I have not gotten into that yet.
https://twitter.com/lillian_mafs
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs
you really have to scroll back a lot for the pictures of different groups of them.

the other two rarely post on twitter.
https://twitter.com/Tom_MAFS
can't find heathers.

I have to say the one who seems really into this is Derek, maybe he was the one guy volunteer they picked?
one pick Lily, Nick and Derek (he is in most of them)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If I hear Tom say one more time that he feels like that darn bus is part of who he is...oh grow up! I get it - the bus is a fun idea and a minimalistic dream...but all bets were off when I found out that it didn't have air conditioning - seriously - in South Florida? And no screens? I don't blame Lillian for not wanting to live on it, I'm proud of her for agreeing to take a road trip in it! (And I'm the one who said I might be willing to live on it...but not without a/c...LOL!) I think he is only willing to see his own viewpoint and believes that he is better than her simply because he isn't as interested in his career as she is in hers.

On the other hand I'm liking Nick again...at least he's trying. He was a true jerk and he deserved for Sonia to leave but hopefully that will work out because they really both want it to do so.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, I do have to amend a bit - the bus had a/c when it was parked, just not when it was on the road (but STILL......)!!!

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
I think that Sonia is done with Nick. Hope that Tom and Lillie make it together.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Oh noooo, just seeing this awful, horrible news about Jamie & Doug!! Incredibly sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3867354/He-deserves-remembered-Married-Sight-star-Jamie-Otis-shares-heartbreaking-image-husband-Doug-cradling-late-baby-boy-miscarried.html

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
So very sad to see that photo..........that woke me up on a chilly Tuesday morning.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Both couples, Sonia/Nick and Lillie/Tom decided to stay together and continue their marriages. At the end of the show they met for the first time at a restaurant.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Lets see who is there after 6 months.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It .....took......forever..... to find out.....I really like Sonia and Nick. Lily bugs me to no end saying "Me and Tom", I keep yelling at the tv "Tom and I".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They drug that out as much as they possibly could, didn't they? They even resurrected Heather and Derek...quit beating that dead horse (it was amazing to me that they didn't drag them to that luncheon!).

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The previews for their 6 month anniversary do not look promising. They are very selective in mixing up the previews to make things look very negative....we shall see in a week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Tom was going to bail last night (which in my opinion would have been the stupidest move of his life - Lily is a sweetheart and better than he deserves!). She used to kind of drive me crazy but I think she has tried so hard to make him happy (birthday party, brother flying in as a surprise, etc.) that she has made me really like her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Both couples are very happy and still together after 6 months. Tom gave Lily an engagement ring since they never were engaged, marriage came first with them. Heather and Derrick have moved on with their lives but not together. I didn't like Derrick. He was creepy!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Heather finally realized how badly she came across - this is the first time I truly felt empathy for her. I didn't mind Derrick but I suspect he would be difficult to be around all the time - he seems more than a little hyper...that rush-speak thing he does was driving me crazy! It is like he spits his words out in 10-second sound bites!

I think Nick and Sonia are still a little distant with one another but they both seem committed to working things out which is nice.

Glad they and Tom and Lillian are still together.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Didn't Nick say I can see myself falling in love with Sonia? After 6 months I think he should know definitively.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, yes he did, I heard that and said Whoa?
I am pretty sure they are together to make money on the show, if you stay together, I think I read you get an extra 50K if you stay together. but I could be wrong.