TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through April 03, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mr. T is totally wearing a hairpiece! In his rehearsal footage, he always has a bandana or some kind of head covering. I think he's totally bald. He's not very good, but he seems like such a sweet man. His face just lights up when he smiles.

Hubby is watching this show with me for the first time ever! He loves Charo and thinks she's hilarious. I'm with you guys who think she's obnoxious. I know the whole camera-hogging thing is a schtick, but it's already old. And that was Bruno (not Len) whose accent she was making fun of, because (duh!) Charo has an accent, too. It was part of her schtick, but went over like a lead balloon. She can go anytime and take her silly faces with her.

Watching poor Chris Kattan "dance" was painful. The whole time, hubby and I were worried he was going to hurt himself. His career is waning. He was lucky to be offered this show, both for the money and the exposure. That's why he was there, not because he can dance. I feel bad for him.

I thought Len was a little unnecessarily mean and cranky last night. I know he thinks that's his job, but it's not fun to watch. I wish he'd retire. I really liked it last year when he was off the show for a few weeks in London. I didn't miss him at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree that Len was unnecessarily cranky last night.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes BabyJaxmom.. you are right it was Bruno whose accent she was making fun of. My Bad for calling him Len. Think I just wanted to say Shut UP to Charo. that it didnt matter who she was talking to/about.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I actually liked Charo back when she was on.. I think Surreal World.

She was hyper then but not this annoying.

And she is not getting that this is a live show..

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I can see Charo's schtick being over the top, but I enjoy it. Ole! Went through her hometown in '69. Back to Spain this October. Ole!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I would like Charo if she toned it down, her schtick was the language barrier, so I see what she's trying to do with Bruno, but it's a fine line between comedy and disrespect.

And why didn't someone tone down that red dress. It seemed to get in the way of her dancing, too big and the slit was off (when she tried to grab it)

And these producers are so transparent on casting, old, gymnasts, wannabe back in spotlight, revive career/reputation I think Simone isn't going to win with the choreography I've seen so far! (2 dances 😉)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I am rewatching The Middle and enjoying Chris's role on the show. He looks a whole lot healthier back then. I think is was after he had his back surgery.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw that Nick's guest this week was "The Chad." I guess that's all you need to know about him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The Chad??? And Nick??? I'm lost.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You don't remember "The Chad" from The Bachelorette (I can't remember if it was Kaitlyn's or JoJo's season because I normally don't watch the entire season of The Bachelorette). Then he was on BIP last year but was kicked out after the first day by Chris Harrison.

ETA: I just checked. He was on Kaitlyn's season.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Chris said in an interview he has actually wanted to do this show for a while now, but couldn't because he kept re-injuring himself. And he was really excited about doing it. No, he was not the best dancer, but kudos to him for pushing himself out of his comfort zone. He also said in a post show interview that he mentioned his neck during interviews for the first week but production did not show it. Good for him for calling it out, because it is something that should been mentioned and taken into account. Like Calvin last season with his ankle injury and not being able to point his toes.
http://people.com/celebrity/chris-kattan-broken-neck-history-exclusive-interview/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, of course I remember scary, obnoxious Chad from Bachelorette and BIP. But we were talking about DWTS and all of a sudden, you brought up Nick and "The Chad" and you threw me. I thought you were talking about another show (possibly a podcast?), but now I think you meant that Chad was in the audience of DWTS. Still haven't seen Erika's grand-husband. Where's he been?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.dancenetwork.tv/news/2017/03/chris-kattan-reminds-us-what-dancing-stars-all-about

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, that's the million dollar question. Where is Erika's grandhusband? I read on another site that where they live in Pasadena is only a 20-minute drive to the studio so it's really odd that he hasn't been in the audience the last two weeks. I get that Eileen, <99> and Harry Hamlin were her guests the first week, but it didn't look like she had any guests in the audience this week.

A lot of people are wondering now that "pantygate" has aired (remember she never told him about it when it first happened), if things aren't so good between her and her grandhusband. He can't possibly be very happy with her behavior.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
Charo threatens to quit

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh - entitled much? DWTS has always had dancers who had an unfair advantage (well almost always had...the first few seasons they tried to make it look a little more like true amateurs), dancers who had a sob story...if Charo wants to quit then just let her. I don't enjoy her kutchi-koo schtick anyway.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Charo is pissed that they have contestants on the show that are professional dancers? Join the club!

<<< She can still go pound sand as far as I'm concerned. Let her quit. >>>>

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't care if she left but I do admit that I felt she was underscored both weeks just a tad because she moves amazingly well for an old broad and she always uses dance in her shows so anyway that's my opinion

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also thought Heather was underscored but I don't hear her squawking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not much real information, but Maks had surgery o his calf..

LINK

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I also thought Heather was underscored but I don't hear her squawking.

I agree with you, Roxip. I love seeing Heather again. And she's not really a ballroom dancer, so why does she have that much of an "advantage"? This show is as much about personality and likeability, as it is about watching someone grow as a dancer. Stop whining already, Charo. It makes you look like a big baby. She can go home already.

Lexie, I'm wondering about Tom (Erika's grandhusband), too. He doesn't appear on the show much (RHOBH), and I wonder if her sleazy persona (on both RHOBH and in her nasty stage shows) is having a toll on his reputation as a respected attorney. Or maybe he just goes to bed early. Who knows?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I work at a large corporate law firm, and have worked in one for over 30 years. A sleazy persona wife wouldn't disturb any of these guys - they would eat out on it for years!

Dovez

08-27-2005

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
i beg to differ there, roxip.
being marred to a corporate lawyer, i can attest to the fact that a reputable lawyer respects women. i know many lawyers in dallas and their wives and i can't think of anyone of those gracious women who fit in erika's category. she is an entertainer and has distinctive career goals. power to her. power to tom who has his own story. an arrangement is an arrangement and seems to work for both of them.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, March 31, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Maks had his bone marrow stems cells extracted and mixed with a plasma rich protein,that was injected into the tear in his calf, which will regenerate tissue and facilitate the healing process. Ouch!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Dances and music for tonight. Maks' name is shown with Heather, but I don't know if that means HE will dance tonight or not.