TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sweet Home Oklahoma

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Sweet Home Oklahoma users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok these are my new favourite women, they are such a hoot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They were cracking me up, I was trying to figure out where in OKC they were. No where near any of my relatives.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw a Nichols Hill sign somewhere in the episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I am dying laughing, Pump's kids told Siri to call her buttliquor, I can't stop laughing. That was so funny to hear Siri say that.

And then Her trying to get to the lake house! Have these people never heard of mapquest? I know Siri can tell you, but you it is very easy to mapquest so that you know how to get where you are trying to go.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You know what I laughed at even more Dipo was Siri saying, drive 20 miles and make a U-turn!

Siri is useless in my opinion. On Sunday she couldn't find the address, then she couldn't locate me. Then she found it and said proceed straight for 1km and then make a "slight" left turn! lol. I turned left and she says proceed to Cedar and make a U turn and then contradicted herself saying it was ahead in 2km on the left. um what. I'm directionally challenged so I rely on these things. I use one called Waze normally but I needed to use voice activated as I was driving.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I related. I mapquested (printed it out) getting to Plumbers Union in Chicago, had the address, was there last year (YarnCon). This year I went by myself, and got lost, turned on phones directions. That sent me to a market fresh. Luckily DH is there for me! (He messaged me the message was the google maps, I clicked and she got me there! I'm so challenged!)

Also. WTH with the snippy cups? And just because you put the lids in the dishwasher doesn't mean it gets the mold out! (Trust me, but I'm sure google has images).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I love Waze. I have an iOttie on my windshield so it can hold my phone when I'm using Waze. I just extend the arm of the iOttie so the phone is only about a foot from the side of my face. It doesn't obstruct my view at all and I can hear the instructions and see the map. Waze also lets you know if there are police/speed traps in the area, road construction, vehicle breakdowns, etc. I also like that I can "save" addresses in Waze. So if I'm going to a restaurant in a part of New Orleans which I'm not familiar with and I need directions to get there, once I get there I may not know how to get out of that neighborhood to go home so I hit my home address which is saved and Waze will get me out of that neighborhood until I'm in an area that I'm familiar with to make my way home. Waze may be the most amazing app ever.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
🙂 it is a great app. The save function is so handy when I do meals on wheels because dollars to donuts even if I went there the week prior I'm going to forget. Love the info as well it gives you for "up ahead". I should look into an iOttie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, the iOttie is wonderful. You can attach to your dashboard or windshield. I have mine on my windshield. I extend it out when I'm driving and I can hear the directions as well as see the map. The iOttie is the best invention ever. I ordered mine from Amazon.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Getting caught up on these episodes. These folks are hilarious and very up front about their good and bad points. Pretty refreshing to see. Would hang out with this bunch anytime!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I started washing today. It is a good little show. Very relatable.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm getting caught up too and I'm on the sippy cup ep. These women make me laugh so much. I had a good giggle at the backdrop behind Jen in one scene of the pool and Tubbs was floating on the inflatable chair in the pool. He's so cute. I really love seeing them get along and hanging out. They are a hoot. No screaming, go figure!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok, Kay and Pumps after they left the party story had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I also get a kick out of the interviews with random people

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Totally love the interviews with random people!

I even ended up buying one of the iOttie phone holders because of the show lol!

Just so nice to see people focused on friends and family rather than Botox and breast augmentation.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
^ This! I hope that they stick with this format because it works. Refreshing concept.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ditto! I enjoy this show, it really gives me such a laugh with these ladies.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I do think it is nice that these girlfriends champion each other instead of fighting with each other.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Hope Pumps finds a house ok. Needing to sell my house I bought with my mom because she needs to move to assisted living. Just could relate to a home you love and having to leave it. Hope they do a new season soon...they really make me smile and laugh.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I love them and I hope they don't change the format at all. NO made up enforced conflicts and petty BS a la Housewives please! And keep the random interviews. Love the two old girls in the store they were my faves.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yea the ladies will be back on Slice on July 10!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, most of the people they interview are more like my relatives there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My TV Guide indicates new shows tonight!!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
PVR set to go!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I love these women! They really are a hoot. I wonder how they found them. The latest one I watched was when Pumps went to to Jen's house and Jen stole her car. This show always makes me lol. And the two women at the store are back!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another hilarious season with these women! I hope this comes back. Dump one of the Housewife shows if it is a money issue Bravo.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: