TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Pop Game

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: The Pop Game users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else watching this show? I had set my DVR to record it and then totally forgotten about it - was at home yesterday and ended up doing a marathon - really a good show (minus the mom / momager drama but even it is pretty funny) about 5 really talented teens that Timbaland has brought in to mentor and eventually sign one to his label. These kids are really very talented and it is interesting to see what criteria he will use to pick his eventual new artist. I think any one of them could be a pop star and some of them probably more. Timbaland has an impressive team of songwriters, artists and image consultants that really make it an insider's look at making a star.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I hadn't even heard about it. What network is showing it?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It is on Lifetime. For some reason one of my episodes didn't record and I was able to watch it "On Demand" also.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I find the kids good for like neighborhood singers but no great shakes for staying on key, of course, this is being reviewed by a singer who could not find a key if it was on a key ring. this is somehow lack luster to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think the most talented kid won...which kind of surprised me because I thought Timbaland would go for the flash of an Ashlund or Cravetay (YUCK) instead of Ian.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: