TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kicking and Screaming

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Kicking and Screaming users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I liked this show okay. I thought it would be like Survivor. But it seems more like Redneck Island.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched it. It felt like we went back in time 15 years when they made a reality show out of anything and put it on network TV.

I liked it because of that :-) hahaha

I'm happy to see they will be doing the old favorite bit where they make them eats bugs. Big gross bugs :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh the old bug eating exercise. I heard they are bringing back Fear Factor too.

I watched a bit of this one and it was kind of fun. I'll probably keep watching.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Jimmer and Naja, I agree, It took me back to past reality shows..Fear factor for sure. I fell asleep, so missed the end, but I would watch again as long as I can stay awake.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
It reminded me of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" I enjoyed the setup of pairs, (one expert with one total novice) but wow, were some people overly snippy/rude to others. Yikes.

Gosh, now I feel old. Just looked up "I'm a Celebrity..." it aired in 2003. Sheeeesh. Funny that I remember certain people like Melissa Rivers, Patti Blagojevich (sp?), Sanjaya, Heidi & Spencer, etc... but sure don't remember some others at all - Lou Diamond Philips, Robin Leach, Daniel Baldwin, Caitlyn Jenner when she was still Bruce, etc.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember Heidi & Spencer whining because the show made them put tape over the product name on all the beauty products they brought. I guess the main reason they went on the show was to promote Heidi's new product line, and then the producers made them cover it....LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Starr. It wasn't too long ago I was posting that I'd like to see "Im A Celebrity "come back. I guess they can't find enough celebrities interested. Which now reminds me of a reality show where celebrities were living in a house together for a period of time. what was the name of that show? I liked it too.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The Surreal Life?

I had this show on but mostly in the background, I will tune in again!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes,Panda!

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, I will never get the image out of my memory - from The Surreal Life - Verne Troyer (Austin Powers "Mini Me") getting drunker than ______ and urinating in the corner, on the carpet. Christopher Knight (Brady Bunch's Peter) laughing hysterically, trying to steer Verne to the bathroom. Sheeeesh!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yep, I remember that.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see the gay guy and his partner go. (Sorry can't remember their names at the moment.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He was my favorite!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Nakeisha and John out. A little surprised at that. Ben and Juliana still in it. Down to final four, I think.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So nobody went home this week. Not sure how this works.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm way behind on this show but I have it recorded and I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. It's surprisingly good.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Season finale tonight!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Nice the former Scout and his partner, Natalie, with the different color hair won.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was happy for them. After they got the reward of the waterfall, did you notice how much prettier Natalie was without make-up?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: