TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Real Housewives of Toronto

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of Toronto users admin

Real Housewives of Toronto (on Slice)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I deleted weeks and weeks of eps for Atlanta and BH. I think I was just sick of them and their petty bs.

This starts March 7 on Slice and I'm going to give it a chance and see what these women are like. plus it's always fun to see a city you're familiar with.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching too Jasper.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
May the fun begin! I will check in with you the day after. I saw a commercial and I recognize one of the women, not sure why.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Seriously. Aaaaaaaah!!!!

I may have a look.

I added a link to the header and if I get inspired I may do a banner.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It will be fun to see Toronto and familiar, possibly if it's not too posh 😮 places. I lived there 10 yrs and worked 15. Seems like yonks ago, I actually actively try to avoid "the 6". Although I do have a TO area code does that make me an honourary?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. That's one of the reasons it's so much fun watching the Canadian versions of these shows.

If you could do us all a favor and remind us again a day or so before it comes on, I know I'd appreciate it. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Will do.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Do you know if this will show in the U.S.? I don't recognize Slice so I'm thinking I may have to watch it a different way.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hate these shows but one of the 'housewives' lives next door to my daughter and son-in-law, so I will watch a few episodes.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Reminder this is on tomorrow, Tuesday.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was ok. I hope the woman who had so much to say about herself at the 'procedure' party knows she seems to be slated as a villain? Only a couple of the women had money and a business that they created themselves instead of just marrying the money. I like to see more of those types of women on these shows.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Darn I missed it even with Jasper's reminder. I'll have to see if it repeats.

(I've never watched a Real Housewives show.)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
yawn, a new bunch of narcissists. With a couple of exceptions all very overdone with the surgery it seems. What is up with a procedure party? Do these really happen. One think I will say is that it is refreshing to see a curvy gal like Roxy. I want to win the lottery and find out where she shops.

Definitely the Christian lady is the villain. she is the one that somehow looks familiar. OK CJ who is the neighbour?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
My daughter lives next door to Jana.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, Jana seems like a very accomplished woman. Started her own business called Joga. She seems to travel a lot setting up new locations. I like her on the show.

The only one I can't stand is Kara. She is much too serious. She just doesn't fit in, which is what the producers most likely intended.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: