TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hunted

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Hunted users admin

Hunted
Hunted (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 23, 2017Brenda196625 01-23-17  11:51 am
Archive through January 26, 2017Cablejockey25 01-26-17  11:06 am
Archive through January 28, 2017Kappy25 01-28-17  10:26 am
Archive through February 03, 2017Kappy25 02-03-17  10:00 am
Archive through February 11, 2017Babyjaxmom25 02-11-17  12:08 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I want to know the rules, why should the friends/etc., have to let the investigators in. Law enforcement can't do that without a subpoena, so the investigators should not be allowed into homes if the person says no.

I call shenanigans!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, busted because they went for taco bell, LMAO.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Dipo asked about the rules which made me curious so I looked them up. There arent many for those being hunted, but it still feels like the Hunters have an immense advantage with all the tech! http://www.cbs.com/shows/hunted/news/1006425/these-are-the-rules-of-hunted/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can't believe people taunting them..

And flying in the wife? Yeah of course he wanted to see her, his birthday, finding out the sex of their baby to be.. but you wanted that money and you have NO PATIENCE.

If they hadn't had her post a picture to taunt them, they wouldn't have the photo metadata to help them track ..

And those they assume to be winners.. time to ditch that car not that they have it being traced.

Also.. lots of them say too much in front of strangers..

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I've been most impressed with the hunter's technology - the lic plt tracking really surprised me.

The rules from CJs link are not the rules we are curious about

It seems like one team made extensive plans of where to stay (as written on the calendar) - so preplanning & having arrangements in place must be allowed - but then why didn't the others make arrangements?

It seems they are not allowed to prepack

Some seem to have brought burner phones (or I missed them buying them) but others bought them after.

========================================
These are the rules of the hunt:

Fugitives must stay within a 100,000-square mile hunt zone.
Fugitives will be given a one-hour head start before Hunters are alerted.
Fugitives are provided limited funds.
Command Center is given only a name, photo, and last known location.
Fugitives that evade capture win $250,000 per team.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The two who were busted at Taco Bell said they should have "packed more food" which seems to indicate that is an option..

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yet another reason why I think David and Emiley were the pre-selected winners ~ The drone caught them coming out of the house but it didn't catch them getting into the HUGE suv and driving off?! Seriously?

That said, I am still enjoying it as I continue to piss and moan, LOL.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Emily and David got busted. They tried to out run the hunters on foot but got caught. I think one of the 2 guy teams will win. Is it possible no one will win.??

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It looked like David and Emily had a good chance at winning but they stayed too long in the same vehicle. They did have a good idea of going through a private gated community at the end there (to throw off the cars following them) but I guess that didn't work out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im shocked I thought they would win for sure!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finale tonight!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Two teams won $250K........
English & Syephen
Lee & Hilmar

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And boy was I happy for TWO teams to win.. I ended up just hating (irrationally at times, but also when they really acted like these were actual criminals and were bribing people for information.. just seemed dirty under these cirumstances.

Anyway sorry the two Muslim guys got caught but yay for English and Stephen and Lee and Hilmar, though one of them just sat down and almost lost it for them.

At the end they had to go to one of a list of banks and get $250,000 (at which time the teams knew where they were) and then I guess they had to go on foot to a plane and take off. The followers were in vehicles so it seemed dicey but pair each got to a plane.

The hunters tried to call the pilot of one plane (a seaplane that English and Stephen were headed for.. ) were they going to demand that they not take off? Anyway happily that number went right to voicemail.. woot!

Clearly a vehicle is a liability, and too many people involved is a liability and don't break down and get tacos!!

The girls mentioned they should have brought more food and stayed camping so I'm guessing small, high calorie things like bars would be good to carry along if that is allowed.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a good season final. I was happy two teams won, though I was cheering for Aarif and Immad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. I liked that team.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see 2 teams win too. It seemed that the hunters got very clumsy or bad in bad luck for the final 10 minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear I am jinxed on this show, last week I accidentally taped over the show and this week when I went to watch I had accidentally switched the channel, ended up with Japanese games shows, LOL.

Too bad, I was rooting for Aarif and Immad.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Agree to all that has been said so far. I had to laugh when the one friend took $500 to spill what all she knew.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That is one friend I would crossing off when I saw the show!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My hubby said he would have held out for $1,000.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If I helped a friend or a stranger I wouldn't consider giving those bullies any information.

After 9/11 we had some renters next door who had been super obnoxious to people.. as in being loud all night, then cursing out the next door neighbor who was 80 and just wanted to sleep.

Anyway immediately after 9/11 they suddenly became nice.. like I was taking a bag of trash to the dumpster and, after months of being super rude, they rushed over to help me, not that I needed help.

Then they all vanished.

The FBI knocked on my door to ask about them.. they were later detained as a suspected sleeper cell.. and the FBI guys were low key.. nothing like these hunter interrogators.

I will be super interested if they have a season two, to see how strategies change.. for the hunted, the hunters and the helpers.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Finally watched my recordings of this show.
I agree the playing field was vastly unfair. Glad a couple of teams evaded capture, not the ones I was rooting for, but there you go. I thought English & Stephen would be caught tout de suite as we saw so little of them.
Not sure if I would watch this if there was another season.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: